Too much almond milk?

Options
2»

Replies

• Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    LOVE Almond milk. My FAVE is the coconut almond from Blue Diamond. ( I think it's blue diamond) SOO good!!
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I went off most dairy this summer and started drinking almond milk. I LOVE it! I actually love the vanilla almond milk but have to limit myself to small quantities. It's SO good. I love it to sweeten my tea just a bit.
  • vmerie
    vmerie Posts: 36
    Options
    I love almond milk!
  • moonfire628
    Options
    It enhances your boobies. Now you and your bf are the perfect couple!!!! :flowerforyou:

I'm lactose intolerant and recently made the switch from soy to almond. .......What do you mean by "enhances"??? I'm a 36DDD/34F at the moment... I don't want them to get much bigger! :sad:
  • muddflyabbie
    Options
    i drink about 1/2 a gallon a day.
  • muddflyabbie
    Options
    LOVE Almond milk. My FAVE is the coconut almond from Blue Diamond. ( I think it's blue diamond) SOO good!!

i agree completely. i drink about half a gallon a day if not more.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I buy a half gallon every 3-4 days. I've seen no problem which such a high consumption. Except the fact that it's getting damn expensive.
  • errorika
    errorika Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    If you're worried about anything that they might add to it, make your own!! It's super easy, and then you can add whatever you want. My personal favorite is cinnamon and vanilla, but the possibilities are endless!