Ranch Dressing

Options
2»

Replies

• emvince
    emvince Posts: 2
    Options
    Mrs Dash Original is a spice blend...it actually has the spices listed if you google the name.
  • midcenturymodern69
    Options
    That sounds really good. I also make ranch dip with fat free cottage and water in the blender and a packet of the Hidden Valley ranch dip mix. It's only 50 calories for 1/2 cup. Can't beat that, and really, who eats a 1/2 cup??
  • hiddensmiles21
    Options
    I need to make this!
  • jailyn3
    jailyn3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This sounds great!
  • Rickswife2010
    Options
    Is there a way I can save this to my recipes or somewhere????? I'm new here, still trying to figure this site out.
  • laverne325
    laverne325 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    easy! love it
  • laverne325
    laverne325 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That sounds really good. I also make ranch dip with fat free cottage and water in the blender and a packet of the Hidden Valley ranch dip mix. It's only 50 calories for 1/2 cup. Can't beat that, and really, who eats a 1/2 cup??

easy! love it
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Oooo yum! Thanks for posting!
  • MrsKoolaid15
    MrsKoolaid15 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Bump. Thank you!!! :)
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Mrs Dash Original is a spice blend...it actually has the spices listed if you google the name.

Thank you
  • gonnadoit2010
    gonnadoit2010 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks, gonna try this with the Quiona Chicken strips,Yum Yum!
  • cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Is there a way I can save this to my recipes or somewhere????? I'm new here, still trying to figure this site out.

Hi rickswife..just go to Community and My Topics..anything that you respond to on these boards will be saved under My Topics..or you can just say "bump" and respond and it will be saved. Hope this helps.. I also send you a message about this.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options

I have been trying to figure out how to make a decent salad dressing that isn't off the charts high in calories.. I wondered about cottage cheese as a base. What a great idea. your reicpe and the op...thanks!!!! do you have any more?