Got a wedding dress to get into

Options
Looking for suport and tips, add me if you have either. Iv lost 25lb so far and have 18 to lose.

Replies

• Cherylwrite
    Cherylwrite Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your wedding! You've come so far...Think about your dress and the style that it is..Does it show off your arms, shoulders, etc?

It's not all about the cardio, remember to strength train, so you have gorgeous lines to show off and awesome muscle tone.

How many inches do you need to lose? Muscle weighs more than fat by volume, but is 1/3 smaller (denser). Hope that made sense. LOL With building muscle, the scale may show a higher weight, however your jeans may be feeling really loose, and that is what we really want right?

If you're short on time and need a workout in...A jump rope is fabulous...Boring exercise, but there is a reason that fighters utilize this (Boxers, MMA, etc)...

Good luck!
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile: Congrats
  • SiobhanHK8
    SiobhanHK8 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you both for your suport. Sorry for late reply, I have only just worked out how to see old posts haha. Yes a jump rope is a fab idea as having 2 children under 3 can limit my time. Thank you both very much x
  • akdoxrud
    akdoxrud Posts: 22
    Options
    I have a pic of me in my wedding dress pinned up in my office to motivate me to exercise on lunch or after work and not eat Pop-tarts. :tongue: Feel free to add me!
  • SiobhanHK8
    SiobhanHK8 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thats a good idea. I might have to take a snap of me in it! thanks for the advice!