Hello from Kentucky

jas1957
jas1957 Posts: 24 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Just started this on Tues, Jan 5th. Looking forward to talking with all of you!! I want this to be my year!!

Replies

• AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,425 Member
    :drinker: We want this to be your year also. Welcome to a great site. You'll find it full of helpful and supportive people, just as I have!
    I have been quite slack the last couple months and it is time for me to kick it up a notch or two. Here's to a new start in 2010.

There is a great group for those of us 50 or over, as well as many other motivating groups.

Good luck on your healthy life journey. :flowerforyou:
  • Welcome. Make this your year. That's what I'm doing. I'm from Cincinnati by the way lol. Your going to love this site, this is awesome. Losing weight is 50% attitude.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Here's to a great start! You go girl!
    Sharon:flowerforyou:
  • kczaja
    kczaja Posts: 1
    I started working out about 3 weeks ago, but i realized that eating was why I was keeping on the weight! First timer hopefully counting will help!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Just started this on Tues, Jan 5th. Looking forward to talking with all of you!! I want this to be my year!!

Congratulations on taking your first step in the right direction!! Your here on MFP.:drinker: Your gonna love it here! Everyone is so supportive and helpful.

Just as a side note, Im from Kentucky as well. Ive been living in the Chicago area for the past 21 yrs, but born and raised in Louisville, Ky:happy:

Good luck on your journey and if there is anything I can help you with, feel free to friend request me or send me an email:flowerforyou:

~Roni
  • jas1957
    jas1957 Posts: 24 Member
    I weighed in this morning for the 1st time since starting my diet & I have lost 13 lbs! This has really made my day!! Thanks to all of you for your continuing support & advice!!
  • sandmart2009
    sandmart2009 Posts: 153 Member
    Hi jas! Glad to see someone from KY. Good luck to you and your goals. I am heading that way too and barely 4 days into it.
This discussion has been closed.