latin dancing

Options
:smile: I have been doing this dvd zumba latin dancing for awhile now and do see some toning results. I do cardio one day and body sculpting the next time. Cannot afford the gym, used to go but do not want anymore muscle building and so on. Does anyone know if what I do is sufficient enough?

Replies

• jenstrausbaugh
    Options
    Yes. Keep with the Zumba! I am a Zumba Instructor and have seen a lot of success stories. Maybe find a class close to where you live and take that. Go to www.zumba.com and you can search for a class on there. From there you can contact the instructor if/when you find a class to get the information on it.

Zumba is great and it makes you feel great!!!
  • missykaye1975
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba!! I take a class once or twice a week at the gym to keep my cardio workouts mixed up. It's difficult to tell from your post if that is "enough"...are you saying you only work out two days a week--one Zumba and one strength? ...or alternate between the two every other day?

Also, why do you not want to build any more muscle? Muscle IS your metabolism, and will help you look leaner, "toned", and burn more calories even while at rest. If you go to my blog page on this site, you will see why I LOVE strength training too! Take care and best of luck in your fitness endeavors! :wink: