But I don't wanna go down to the basement...

Options

Replies

• CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    These are in the US

2ZbZp.jpg

I guess they love basements

I've had one of these (I think it was one of these) at my house before. Totally creeped me out at how HUGE they are. I'll need to find the photos I took.

Also had a few at my grandmother's house and that was the scariest thing for me since I had never seen a spider that large (other than a cute little tarantula).
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I can watch this over and over

yDaFGl.gif
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    For once, I am glad animated gifs don't work on my phone.
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    ethan-spider.jpg

OH MY GAHHH!!! SOOOO CUTEEEE!!!!

115738166311275_220529_big_scary_spider_0.jpg
  • CaWaterBug8
    Options
    yDaFGl.gif

Oddly enough, I think this is the one that creeps me out most. As well as that weird one that looks 1/2 scorpion or something. *Shivers*
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Just make sure you arm yourself

3i5wBl.jpg

I noticed that she was naked before I even saw the huge roach....
  • CaWaterBug8
    Options
    Edit: I don't want this .gif hanging around in my recent posts. Ewww!
  • _skittybang
    Options
    You like Wolfmother?

51SP63XFBZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

How about Wolf Spider?

spider_wolfmommy2.jpg
  • _skittybang
    Options
    Sleepy?

black-and-white-girl-sleep-spider-Favim.com-234232.gif
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Curious - what do you think the helmet will help with???

yDaFGl.gif
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

yDaFGl.gif
    Prevent the spider from flying in his mouth
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    forwarded a link to this to my arachnophobic daughter...just got the very profane reply. Laughing SOOOOO hard right now!!
  • jayne12469
    jayne12469 Posts: 52 Member
    Options

yDaFGl.gif

LOL @ the helmet, might have been better with the shield, and maybe a tear-off or two. But that thing on the wall? Oh, heck no, I'd just abandon the house and all its contents.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I don't particularly care for spiders, but we don't have those REALLY ugly big ones around here........northern Minnesota is too cold for some of these icky things! Yay!

I'll never forget the day I was in the shower, and I heard a BLOOD curdling scream.............it was my teenaged daughter, and I thought for sure she was being attacked or mugged or broke her leg or something.......oh no, she was just heading down the basement with a load of laundry and there was a SPIDER on the wall! Sheesh...........I picked up my slipper, and smacked the crap out of it, and went back to rinse off :wink:

The old laundry room at my apt. was pretty icky with spiders..............landlord made a new one on an upper floor, and life is good now!
  • sandynx820
    sandynx820 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I live in Florida, we dont have basements, ha ha! However, when we lived in NH the basement was a nightmare! There were small cabinet like doors that never closed tightly half way up the walls that led to dirt floored crawl spaces full of scary things. Also a "cave-like" opening under the stairs that was dark and eerie and was in all my nightmares as a child. At one point I remember my older brothers collectiing snakes and keeping them in cages down there and then one day someone forgot to close the cage and all 10 snakes went missing. I didn't sleep for weeks. We never did find them! In later years, the family thought the house was haunted! I think it was just the snakes slithering up and down the walls.
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Oh I hate this thread!!! I don't know why I saw gifs and pics I saw. I've had a fear of rats coming up from the toilet while I'm peeing ever since I saw it in some movie and now this!!!:noway: :sick:
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    Oh and if you're afraid...

My ex's father was a mortician. He embalmed people in the basement. So imagine going do to do laundry knowing there was a dead stiff guy in the next room over.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I do not like this thread, but no matter what I did...I couldn't stop scrolling through the pictures and gifs. My entire body is itching right now. EW, EW, EW. I am so scared of spiders.
  • Heatherbell14
    Options
    Giant-Spider.jpg

[/quote]

AAWWW HELL NAW!! Time to move! LMAO!
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    The spiders are nothing compared to the ghosts!