Someone please help!

Options
Someone just brought in double chocolate, carrot cake and red velvet cupcakes from my favorite bakery and I just walked into the kitchen and could smell the sweet buttercream. Someone please talk me out of eating one because I am dying for chocolate and the chocolate cupcakes look so good!

Replies

• Kareeedwards23
    Kareeedwards23 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Unfortunatly no one can stop you from eating it. All i know is you shouldnt deprive yourself either, with that said dont over do it but half of one early in the day as long as you add it to your calories and only do it once in a while isnt bad. it actually helps you not cheat later.

However..... remember we eat to live, not live to eat. if you work out think about how long it would take you to burn that off. for me thats a motivation in its own. i work way to hard to eat calories that wont fill me up and take away from my calorie goal..

hope this helps.
  • pag41989
    pag41989 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I was debating on cutting one in half and having it as my afternoon snack but I am not sure it is worth it. I just ate a large salad for lunch about 30 minutes ago but I have a huge weakness for sweets lol