Caffeine without the Calories?

Options

Replies

• beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Do you guys have any suggestions on beverages with caffeine you can get on the go, when you don't have the option of the good old coffee pot at home, without chugging down half your calories for the day?

Diet soda.

inb4 aspartame will kill you.

Srs I quit aspartame a few months ago and my skin complexion cleared up, my sinuses widened, my gout suddenly vanished, my libido is through the roof, I no longer need to sit when I pee (long explanation) and women disrobe around me way more often.

...right and you're IQ is higher too... :tongue:
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Not a drink but caffeine pills or low cal energy drinks

Yep.. There are zero calorie energy drinks which I pretty much get everyday. Zero sugar, zero calories, zero carbs.
  • droogievesch
    Options

Srs I quit aspartame a few months ago and my skin complexion cleared up, my sinuses widened, my gout suddenly vanished, my libido is through the roof, I no longer need to sit when I pee (long explanation) and women disrobe around me way more often.

Looking at your profile pic I can see why. Whoops, is that my shirt on the floor?
  • EEpling89
    EEpling89 Posts: 152
    Options
    5 Hour Energy = Life in a bottle. No, it won't kill you. 4 calories.
  • onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Coffee or tea itself does not have any calories until you add sugar and milk/cream. If you go for a 10 oz coffee with milk only that's about 20 calories. Black coffee is zero calories.
  • stsung1979
    Options
    fresh drip coffee has more caffeine than something like a latte or cappuccino. i stopped using sugar and sweeteners. i measure a tablespoon of cream for a 12 oz cup of coffee. very low calorie.
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    Avitae water -- caffeinated water
  • ZyheeMoongazer
    ZyheeMoongazer Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    diet green tea

awesomest stuff ever

WTH is diet green tea. Green Tea has no calories to start with...
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Coffee, black.
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    all the ripped guys are saying caffeine pill - so that must be where it is at.

i was a latte lady, but have moved on to plain *kitten* black coffee...fml.
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    caffeine pills are the bomb
  • happythermia
    Options
    Good old black coffee, or an iced americano (sweetened with splenda, or whatever you prefer)...
    Black, green or white tea - both awesome hot & iced.

OR if you want the 'rills (which I can't blame you, sometimes you just do!!) you can get a 'skinny' latte which I think is around 100 calories.
  • KayceRN
    KayceRN Posts: 40
    Options
    True drink mix...sweetened with stevia not aspartame...comes in grape...lemon...strawberry kiwi and fruit punch. 5 calories per pack mix in a 16.9 oz water bottle.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I drink Diet Soda. 1-2 per day only. All things okay in moderation. Soda/artificial sweeteners are not "the devil" as long as you don't go OVERBOARD.

Moderation.

I guess smoking 1 or 2 will be alright as well. You know, everything in moderation!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Skip the caffeine, it dehydrates you and have to drink even more water to make up for it.

Diet soda can really hamper your diet as well. I never thought I would get off of it and didn't want to but medically I had to and couldn't be happier!!!

Try Lifewater 0 and VitaminWater Zero, much better for you and they qualify as water!!!

Best of luck!!
  • KayceRN
    KayceRN Posts: 40
    Options
    Wait you wanted caffeinated... Oops
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Red Bull Zero - No Cals.
  • dillonmhudson
    dillonmhudson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    12oz Iced coffee for me with a hazlenut creamer and 2 splendas. About 30 calories
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Green Tea.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I drink Diet Soda. 1-2 per day only. All things okay in moderation. Soda/artificial sweeteners are not "the devil" as long as you don't go OVERBOARD.

Moderation.

I guess smoking 1 or 2 will be alright as well. You know, everything in moderation!

I don't smoke, but that is correct, one or two prob won't kill you. That doesn't mean it won't harm you.