no more 200's

Options
I weighted myself today and for the first time in 5 years I am below 200. (199.5) Yeah.... Just wanting to share. About 3 weeks ago I wasn't loosing. And It was because I wasn't eating all my extra calories from working out. I started eating more like more fruit, nuts, and reduced fat wheat thins, string cheese and things. So Eat all your Calories. I finally went to the reports and was checking my nutrition daily to make sure I was eating enough. :smile:

Replies

• melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    I weighted myself today and for the first time in 5 years I am below 200. (199.5) Yeah.... Just wanting to share. About 3 weeks ago I wasn't loosing. And It was because I wasn't eating all my extra calories from working out. I started eating more like more fruit, nuts, and reduced fat wheat thins, string cheese and things. So Eat all your Calories. I finally went to the reports and was checking my nutrition daily to make sure I was eating enough. :smile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    That's right Mel... tell them... EAT YOUR CALORIES!!!!

Congrats girl!
    Keep it up:bigsmile:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Jewlz
    Jewlz Posts: 135
    Options
    Same thing Happened to me! i weighed in at 199 this morning. i cant believe it! It feels great doesn't it!:happy:
  • melissa73
    Options
    It does feel good. Thanks As my reward. I just bought Turbo Jam from Amazon. So I am excited.
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Melissa!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Trust me, I know how that feels!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    OMG congratulations u guys!!! I f am on the verge myself 201..lol almost there! I can only imagine how proud of yourselves u must be, and u should be, keep it up!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Isn't it awesome! I stepped on the scale yesterday and almost cried when I read 196! Tears of joy! :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it fell wonderful? Now all you will want is to see it drop further! I just dropped out of the 190's 37 to go to meet my goal!

Keep up the great work!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    You are going to love Turbo Jam!
    Have fun!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • melissa73
    Options
    Thanks everyone... This site is the best...
    kerri... good job.. It does feel good.
    watch... that is great...
    Lauren...It will come. I just made sure I ate the calories. You can do It.
    Tami... Thanks you are already my idol...
    Jewl... Thats the way to go.
    Healther... I have enjoyed your recipies. thanks
  • frenchfoodlover
    Options
    Congrats mel!! Way to go... I've hit a plateau at 210 and your post is very encouraging!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Congrats mel!! Way to go... I've hit a plateau at 210 and your post is very encouraging!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Me too, 195!!!! So exciting.

Don't give up! It will come, you'll see. Read Banks post on Expectations to remind yourself about those plateaus.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! That is so exciting, I still have a ways to go but I'll be beeming when I see that on the scale! Great job!!!
  • hersheygirl165
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is where I want to be...haven't been under 200 in I don't know how long. So I can't wait to be like you guys! Again, congrats!:happy: