Any hockey fans on here???

Options

Replies

• mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Also, if someone says they're a Kings fan, I want to know how many games they went to this year and if they even knew LA had a hockey team before the Stanley Cup... just saying ;)

Hi, yes Kings fan. Games went.....zero. Was a fan before Gretzky. Thanks.
    Huge sports fan, I rarely go to games though.

Touche. I know soooooo many people who are Kings fans now, even though they had no idea Los Angeles had a hockey team until this year. I'm talking, didn't know about the Kings until the finals... so obnoxious...

I know what you're saying. Normally the Kings just barely make the local sports news, in the playoffs and finals it was almost the lead story, then the celebs started coming out to the games. Pshhhh.

I know! I don't live on the west coast anymore, but I can relate with basketball... my husband is from Miami and has been a Heat fan since forever, thus turning me onto them (before Lebron James when it was Wade county). He said that if Lebron went to the Heat, there would be so many more fans and, lo and behold, they win the title this year and everyone and their brother is a Heat fan... really annoying to the people who are actually fans of the franchise lol /end rant..
  • aki7chien
    aki7chien Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm a Detroit Red Wings fan :) I'd love to add some of you other NHL fans :)

HEY HEY HOCKEY TOWN! yes! GO WINGS!

No Lidstrom this year...................sadness.

I am VERY surprised Nicky didn't stick around to play in the winter classic. It'll be strange not to see him this season

Me too as we have plans to go to the Winter Classic. We did get lucky to be there the night that Lidstrom got his one and only hat trick!
  • vegmomma
    vegmomma Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love the Pittsburgh Penguins!
  • BigPappaG
    BigPappaG Posts: 8
    Options
    LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Canucks!! And ANY team playing when there is a boring basketball game being televised! :drinker:
  • pagingjimmypage
    Options
    Go Wings! I'm going to try real hard to get some Winter Classic tickets this year. The big house is going to be rocking!
  • Hockey_43
    Options
    Hell ya...best sport to watch and play,,,hence my user name
  • dsmease7
    dsmease7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Love my Philadelphia Flyers:) Can't get enough of the orange & black! Btw, yes I was a huge Kings fan during the Finals! Couldn't stand to see the Devils win it.
  • IamBlackMamba
    Options
    BRUINSSSSSSSSS!
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Oilers #1, Penguins #2. Only a month till training camp!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    RED WINGS!!! Hey, if you search under "groups" there is one called HockeyTown - but it is for all teams, not just Red Wings, as the title may suggest. Join us over there for lots of hockey threads!!! =) And add me if you'd like another Wings fan! =)
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    GO WILD!!! MINNESOTA BABY!!!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Grew up Oilers, married a Canucks fan.

Le sigh.
  • gina1971
    gina1971 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    <-- CANIAC!! Carolina Hurricanes (and the Florida Panthers since they're the team I watched when I first got into hockey).
  • nikkirec
    nikkirec Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Love my Bruins!!!!!!
  • Andariese
    Options
    Wings fan for life.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    <--- Bruins fan all the way!
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Leafs fan here (i know, i know, yes, its painful but i can't help it)

Will root for other teams though. EXCEPT the Senators lol
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Meeee- HUGE Blackhawks fan!! (And yes- I was before they were good or televised even. Lol)