Replies

• Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Bump for later reading...
  • Nicole_Altieri
    Nicole_Altieri Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    INSPIRATIONAL! You look amazing, you have done a great job. What other exercises were you doing other than walking/running?
  • hortencia35
    Options
    :smile:
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    DITTO to pretty much every other comment on here. You look AMAZING! I am so inspired! Keep up the great work!!
    :drinker:
  • amielizabeth1
    amielizabeth1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, you're incredible! Thank you for sharing! :-)
  • sarahkristin33
    Options
    You look fantastic !!!
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Your story is inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration for us all. Congratulations and way to go. You look great.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational, OP!

You look AMAZING!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Teazybabee
    Options
    You are amazing! That was so very inspirational!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    you look great!! i love the pictures!! Congrats! You are an inspiration!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • joyzy
    joyzy Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    INSPIRATIONAL! You look amazing, you have done a great job. What other exercises were you doing other than walking/running?
    Thank you everyone!!

Other exercises I've done include elliptical and biking for cardio. And yoga/Pilates for strength and flexibility. But my preferred exercise these days is running and lifting.
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! You dont even look at all like your previous self, great transformation!
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I seriously have tears in my eyes for you.

You look fabulous!

You have worked so hard....you have persisted!

And "Sweat Every Day....No Matter What" is awesome!

You're awesome!

So many exclamation points for you!
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!! And congrats on all your success! :)
  • MernyMac
    MernyMac Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WOW !!.....Amazing job !.....You look like a whole different person....What an inspiration you are !......I can no longer use my Arthritis pain as an excuse after what you have gone thru.....God Bless you my Dear, and your family.....They should be very proud of you !....I don't know you, and I sure am !!
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Joyzy! I'd love to know, for my own curiosity because this is a concern of mine (and your starting stats are similar to mine), how are you fairing with loose skin? I'm particularly freaked out about the underarms (bingo wings!), belly, and above the knees.
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    This is one of the reasons I love MFP--people like you inspire me to do my best. Thanks for sharing your story & I love your vacation pics!!
  • joyzy
    joyzy Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Joyzy! I'd love to know, for my own curiosity because this is a concern of mine (and your starting stats are similar to mine), how are you fairing with loose skin? I'm particularly freaked out about the underarms (bingo wings!), belly, and above the knees.

My arms, legs, face, neck, and back have snapped back into place. I've got extra skin on my stomach, a little bit above my belly button, and mostly below my belly button from hip to hip. It's unsightly but not enough to keep me out of a nicely fitting bikini this summer! My plan is to keep training, toning, and drinking a ton of water and see how it is in another year.
  • mandy_lynn
    mandy_lynn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful and inspiring story. Thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!