Anyone else start the 30 day shred August 5th?

Options

Replies

• realia
    realia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I started today. Feel free to add me :)
  • denise032
    denise032 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. I won't be able to do it every day because of my schedule, but I will be mixing this with other cardio. Feel free to add me. :)
  • tskitzoid
    Options
    I started today as well. Sweating more than I do when I go to the gym and workout for hours! She really knows how to kick your *kitten*! Still going to the gym later with the husband though, I think I'll just stick to treadmill and a couple of weights, don't want to do any overkill after that.
  • cvanier
    cvanier Posts: 3
    Options
    I would love if you would add me! I have started several times and stopped after a few days. I need some motivation!!!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I started on the 4th. Today was my 3rd day. I'm loving it so far and am anxious to see the ending results. Ya'll feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • Katherine_Nelson
    Katherine_Nelson Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Im on day 5!
    feel free to add me. =)
  • lifesazoo
    lifesazoo Posts: 118
    Options
    Awesome to see so many of us doing the same thing! Feel free to add me! Today is my 3rd day on it and I'm determined to push through the pain! Having to wait until the kiddos go to bed to do it today. I'm sure that's going to make me sleep really well tonight. lol
  • selenuhh17
    Options
    I started yesterday, today is my second day. Keep it up everyone...you can do it!! :)
    Feel free to add me if you want.
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    Did my third day today! I'm still super sore but getting better in some areas and struggling worse with some of the areas where my sore muscles are being put to work!
  • hot_tamale_87
    Options
    Hey you guys!! :) I'm new to this, today is my first day on here. What is the 30 day shred??
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I do the 30 day shred. How are you all logging the calorie burn? I didn't find it in the database. I am new to myfitnesspal so I wasn't sure if I wasn't looking in the right place. Thanks!

You can log it as circuit training. I actually started the Extreme Shed and Shred DVD today. I couldn't find my 30DS so I got something else. I did 30 DS last year and loved it!
  • gdbadass
    gdbadass Posts: 60
    Options
    I started yesterday, but I haven't weighed myself this week because I've been exercising about 5 times a week for the past month and it's been so depressing looking at the scale... I hope it's muscle :-(

Danimich, I know how you feel!

I started 30-Day Shred on Sunday - would love to talk to others who are doing it.

I do this and then Rodney Yee's "AM Yoga" right after. I need Yoga to balance out after the hyper-disco blast of Jillian Michaels' workout.

If anyone here wants support, add me as a friend. I could use some support, because this DVD is pretty hard for me, even on Level One.
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I started today...looking for support too!
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    So tonight afterwork will be day 4 and I actually don't feel nearly as sore as yesterday.... hoping today's workout is the best yet!
  • imwilson87
    Options
    what is the 30 day shred?
  • stocklori
    stocklori Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 3 on for me. Count me in as a friend.
  • gdbadass
    gdbadass Posts: 60
    Options
    Today was my 4th day.

I have lots of steel in my left arm from a car accident and the muscles and tendons were feeling the strain, so I took it easy with that arm today - but it is definitely getting easier to do Level One! I feel encouraged about something for a change!

Hopefully, when the time comes to switch to Level Two, I'll be ready.

Would love to hear how others are doing, too.
  • rachellanae11
    Options
    I started on 8/2 even though its the 8th I just finished day 4 I took a few days off because of Aunt Flo....i thought I would need to start over but I did todays workout without stopping even for a second and I feel great so I will carry on and just pick up where I left off I plan on doing 10 days of each level with no more breaks....ADD ME!
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    So I did Day 4 yesterday and my endurance for the cardio seemed slightly down but I was tired as anything yesterday but some of the squats seemed easier a bit lol. My thighs only hurt a little today so I am hoping tonights work out is the best yet. The thing is I am still walking/jogging at lunch too so by the time I get home I am more tired but also I rent out my basement so I can't be bouncing around in the early am before work.
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Today will be Day 4 for me.