Hi Everyone!

Options
My name is Brandy. I just started my journey a couple of weeks ago and just joined this site today. I have spent a little while looking around and everyone here seems so nice and helpful. Its very encouraging. I have A LOT of weight to loose, I know its going to be a long road but I am ready. So I am here looking for friends and support and information. Please feel free to send me a friend request if you like. Thanks and I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Replies

• tacormier
    tacormier Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Brandy, I am new to this site as well. I've been "on my journey for years" and am hoping to finally get back on track. I hope we can inspire each other to lose weight!!
  • gracekildoo
    gracekildoo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Brandy, I'm also new here! Seeing so many motivated people is really inspiring. Good luck on your journey.
  • carolina_brandy
    Options
    Good luck to ya'll too. Lets stay motivated and stick with it! We really can do this!
  • SeekingOne54
    SeekingOne54 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Brandy,
    I'm new as well and would like to encourage you on this important 'journey'. Feel free to add me to your friends list.

Blessings,
    Deborah
  • johnsnana
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open & I try to encourage others & offer advice when asked if I feel I can help :flowerforyou: