What do you want?

Options
2»

Replies

• ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My #1 is Conversation, this is definitely a must after what I am getting out of now... I am a talker... And need someone I can come home to and just have a nice conversation with... Not sit there in Silence for 13 years.
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Money
  • tinytoyjess
    tinytoyjess Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    someone to say "bless you" when I sneeze
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I want a Tuesday/Saturday Boyfriend. A regular, long term boyfriend that I only see once or twice a week, preferably for sex, though that could be in addition to stuff like movies or dinner. The rest of the week, I want my own time, even though I'd be happy to text or talk on the phone with TSB. I just don't want a husband or a live-in or some guy in my space all the time. And is it wrong, terribly wrong of me, that I want a big guy? I find men with a little gut on them so sexy. It's probably pervy, but when I check out the Before/After threads, I tend to find the before pics a lot hotter than the after. (sooo ashamed, but not enough to stop.)
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    Haha well I feel like guys that are smaller than me to be intimidating....however, its a motivator :)
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I honestly like taller woman then me, I do not find taller woman intimidating, I find it the same way:):) I have dated a lot the woman are a lot taller then me.
  • curryinahurry
    curryinahurry Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Gambino and taylor have said what i would have said already!

bingo!
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    My friend said that Disney and / or Hollywood must have ruined me for good because I won't settle for anything less than perfect. I want the perfect guy that I love so much it makes me want to break into (annoying and sappy) song each time I see him and who loves me enough to drive all the way to my work place just to see me for five minutes during his lunch break. And we'll have perfect and always the right sex at the right time.

...and basically, I'll die as a Crazy Cat Lady. The end.
  • kzcortes
    kzcortes Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I always thought great relationships are pretty much full of daily laughter, awesome sex and regular confiding/communication. Am I wrong?
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    KZCortez you are so right!!!
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    My friend said that Disney and / or Hollywood must have ruined me for good because I won't settle for anything less than perfect. I want the perfect guy that I love so much it makes me want to break into (annoying and sappy) song each time I see him and who loves me enough to drive all the way to my work place just to see me for five minutes during his lunch break. And we'll have perfect and always the right sex at the right time.

...and basically, I'll die as a Crazy Cat Lady. The end.

Hahahaha......my friends tell me the same thing ;) I just refuse to settle for a guy that treats me like crap.
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    I always thought great relationships are pretty much full of daily laughter, awesome sex and regular confiding/communication. Am I wrong?

Yepp pretty much :)
  • SnowWhite824
    Options
    I'm married... So I'd say the #1 thing I want in a relationship at this point is sex.
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    kzcortes did get it pretty much right, well done bud.

Other then that I like what I have in my relationship -
    which is depth, sarcastic humor, and hope.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    A connection - everything goes from there.