You mean..this is actually possible? =D

Options
Hi, My name is Natalie.
I've only recently gotten serious about getting healthy. I starting using a Diva cup because it is better for your body, so then I started buying organic foods and that led of course to more fruits and veggies. After grocery shopping one day I thought..no one will know if I go to Burger King for lunch except me...and at the last minute I decided to skip and..and ended up at a Golds Gym signing up for a membership!

That was in may and today, after years of hating my body and trying to loose weight in unhealthy ways that yielded no results I am 10lbs lighter than I've been in 4 years! I'm not done yet...but I couldn't believe it when dresses started fitting again and the scale showed numbers I didn't actually expect!

I'm SO happy!

Replies

• tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the 10lbs. lost and your drive and dedication to take care of you! =)
  • Mo7h3rH3n
    Mo7h3rH3n Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you! =D
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Congrats and welcome! It's great to have those moments of victory that you don't expect.

Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • CharliSue
    Options
    Fabulous!!
  • tlo23
    tlo23 Posts: 68
    Options
    Yes! Very possible...good job!!
  • allinoelle007
    allinoelle007 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Awesome reminder that consistency and in the moment decisions is what makes the difference!