Six Months and 88.5 Pounds Lighter

Options
I wish I would have found this website six months ago! I have nothing to be ashamed of with my current weight loss! I couldn't be happier with my progress. I still have 61.5 pounds to go until I reach my goal weight of 169.5. I only have 11.5 more pounds to go and I won't be classified by the CDC as obese!!! I chose the goal weight of 169.5 because that will allow me to lose 150 pounds from my starting weight!! At 6'0" tall, a lot of people tell me that is too small. I'm thinking it will be just right! Of course, I'll have to wait and see what I think as I get closer! I really don't think I should go much lower even though the healthy weight range is 147-184. We shall see. Feel free to contact me if you would like to know about my story! I'd love to meet all sorts of people with the same goal in mind!

egeedk.png

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!