Are there any encouraging people out there? (30's and above)

Options
If so, could one or two of you throw me a friend invite? I'm looking for a few online buddies that I can encourage and who will encourage me too. I don't know why this is feeling important to me, but it kind of is.

My current friends are lovely people, but I don't hear from them too often.

I'm sorry to place an age range on it, but I'd also like to be able to relate to people who have a little life experience.

Thanks so much.

Replies

• TabethaH5
    Options
    Ahh my friend, I will be more positive for you. I truly feel blessed with you as my friend
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I log on at least twice a day. :)
  • Candywoodroof
    Options
    Hi! I am 29(this month). If you would like to be friends on MFP with me I would love to share this weight loss experience with you too. I am just 2 1/2 weeks into using MFP and have lost 6 pounds. I have a goal of losing around 80+ pounds. I have lost 60 ounds before - twice. I really want to get a new kind of lifestyle and MFP is helping me. Have a great evening. Blessings.
  • madivp
    madivp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me we can use all the friends we can get.
  • Dyetcoke1
    Dyetcoke1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, funny you should ask. I was just thinking I need some MFP friends. I lost ten pounds, took me forever, but I need some support! I seriously cant find a single walking or workout buddy, and none of my friends give me the weight loss support I.need. I havent used the app, can u friend me and tell me how it works?