Replies

• kris10stew
    kris10stew Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Way to go!
  • Littlegurl
    Littlegurl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats on all your hard work laying off!!! Very motivating! I'm on my way to losing 25 lbs. might only lose 20 depending on what I look and feel like as I get closer to my goal.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Great job ....... you look wonderful ....... enjoy your healthy new life !
  • Littlegurl
    Littlegurl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    "paying off"
  • taylorromanyk
    Options
    Oh my gosh you look AMAZING! Look at your flat tummy!
  • Wendyerickson
    Wendyerickson Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great:) Fantastic job:)
  • Meganalva
    Meganalva Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! congrats!
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good work
  • SonoraflowerKim
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You look great! Now go enjoy that new look and all those new "second looks" as you amaze the world with your new confidence!

You are an inspiration to others on why its important to always keep your goals in mind and keep them reasonable!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Great job. Your hard work has paid off.
  • jayb33z
    jayb33z Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    excellent job. your expression says it all. well done!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Wow girl you look amazing! Congrats!
  • MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    Wow, you really look amazing! Congratulations!
  • MarlaChandlerBarton
    MarlaChandlerBarton Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    WoW! What a transformation, girl, congrats I want to put in a friend request, gotta know some of your methods and food choices! You should be very proud!:bigsmile:
  • UZBGIRL
    UZBGIRL Posts: 35
    Options
    You look stunning! Fantastic!!!!
  • shk8163
    shk8163 Posts: 2
    Options
    Good Job!
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks everyone! To answer the question....I am experimenting with maintenance. 1880 cals was not enough (I was still losing) new goal is 1990 that is a setting of 'active'. I am a retail store manager. I am no longer interested in cardio for the sake of cardio alone right now and haven't been since I began to notice muscle definition from strength training. I do play sports 3-5 days per week though! Current season I am on two adult competitive coed kickball teams and a coed softball team and when there is not a game I practice softball. I lift weights focusing on shoulders back biceps triceps and chest on different days and add legs in when they areno longer sore. If that takes me 2 weeks or 1 or 3 I don't care I just keep going in the same order. I lift as heavy as I can for around10 reps per set. Except chest I try to increase to my 1 Rep Max mid workout. I currently only get ab workout from batting practice. It took me about 5 1/2 months to lose the weight. Ive been working out since Feb 22nd
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Awesome job!
  • Brenda_1965
    Brenda_1965 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!

I was looking at your diary, since it's open, and I noticed that you eat over 2,000 calories on almost a regular basis and you only log 159cals worth of exercise, so I was wondering:
    - How long did it take you to lose the weight / get fit?
    - What sorts of exercises did you do / are you doing?

Yes! Please tell us! You look incredible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!