I'm done losing, before/after pics! :)

Options

Replies

• MSimm62385
    MSimm62385 Posts: 227
    Options
    Wow! Thanks everyone! To answer the question....I am experimenting with maintenance. 1880 cals was not enough (I was still losing) new goal is 1990 that is a setting of 'active'. I am a retail store manager. I am no longer interested in cardio for the sake of cardio alone right now and haven't been since I began to notice muscle definition from strength training. I do play sports 3-5 days per week though! Current season I am on two adult competitive coed kickball teams and a coed softball team and when there is not a game I practice softball. I lift weights focusing on shoulders back biceps triceps and chest on different days and add legs in when they areno longer sore. If that takes me 2 weeks or 1 or 3 I don't care I just keep going in the same order. I lift as heavy as I can for around10 reps per set. Except chest I try to increase to my 1 Rep Max mid workout. I currently only get ab workout from batting practice. It took me about 5 1/2 months to lose the weight. Ive been working out since Feb 22nd

Wow, I'm sold! I just started a similar strength training routine and that's encouraging to know it paid off for you!
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I just did above but I forgot to say I also eat the earned exercise calories!
  • momto1g1b
    momto1g1b Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    WOW!!
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You look great! Fantastic job :drinker:
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! WTG!
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    Great job!!
  • debobrien1
    Options
    Amazing!!! I can't believe the difference in your thighs!!! Killer! You look so fit! :smile:
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    WoW! What a transformation,-well done to you:smile:
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    you look great! well done
  • hurricanehodz
    Options
    wow well done! looking great
  • eena56
    eena56 Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Well done on your hard work! You look fantastic!
  • pennar
    pennar Posts: 3
    Options
    Incredible, that is inspirational. Thanks for the photos and the story. I have just joined here and you just spurred me on.
  • mikejacobs1958
    Options
    Congratulations on an amazing achievement and looking so good.

Well done !!!!!!
  • Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    job well done. You look fab!
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Well done!! :)
  • virgocoley
    virgocoley Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!

I was looking at your diary, since it's open, and I noticed that you eat over 2,000 calories on almost a regular basis and you only log 159cals worth of exercise, so I was wondering:
    - How long did it take you to lose the weight / get fit?
    - What sorts of exercises did you do / are you doing?

... what she said
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    LOOK AT YOU!!!!!! You're a lil cutie for sure. Nice job.

oh helllllllllll no............

AWESOME JOB
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person! Good job!
  • reesh2652
    Options
    you look STUNNING! good for you! you can really see a difference in your face as well..so much slimmer! PS- LOVE the new haircut!:)
  • louorme
    louorme Posts: 2
    Options
    Amazing!!! well done you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!