• michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    SAHM to 5 - 12, 9, 8, 6 and 2. I run to stay sane :bigsmile:
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    Hi!
    SAHM of 4, ages 12, 10, 8 and 4.

I used to be a steady runner until last month when I started NROLFW. Now a weekend runner and a weekday gym rat :drinker:
  • jawheb
    jawheb Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom, 1 girl 14, 2 boys ages 8 and 2.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    SAHM of 4, ages 12, 10, 8 and 4.

I used to be a steady runner until last month when I started NROLFW. Now a weekend runner and a weekday gym rat :drinker:

That's where I'm headed after my race season ends! :drinker:
  • tiffymcg
    Options
    You can add me! :) I'm a SAHM mom of two - ages 11 and 13. :) I'm also new to MFP and would love to add some friends. :)
  • Abbieva
    Abbieva Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    SAHM with a 15mos old boy.
  • gemmalianne84
    Options
    I've got a little girl who is 18 months old next week. I find it hard to find time to do any excersise as I look after her while my OH works. Need to find a way to fit everything in!
  • Duckylette
    Options
    I am a stay at home wife, does that count? My husband and I are trying to have a baby. Wow, three boys; how do you do it? Check my profile and see if you would like to add me.

I too am a stay at home (soon to be) wife. My fiance and I are soon to be married and wanting to start a family of our own. Even though I have plenty of things to do around the house during the day, it seems that I either can't find ENOUGH to do, or I am too busy to do enough! (if that makes sense lol) I am desperately trying to lose weight....I've got A LOT to go, especially considering I'm just starting out. Friend request me if you like, I am here for encouragement for myself and others!
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add new too or anyone else for that matter! SAHM of 3 boys ages 6,5 and 3.5!!! Always on and encouraging!!