2»

Replies

• ElyseRahmani2015
    ElyseRahmani2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    25 here need extra support!
  • joshuamhort
    Options
    28 soon. I am on every day, logging everything. I try to be supportive when I can, but don't like to just repeat what others have posted on people's logs. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • TiasF
    TiasF Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and would love to have more young adults as friends :)
  • meowchii
    meowchii Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am 22. I am very dedicated to losing weight and doing it the healthy way. I am also good at motivating others!! Anyone who wants to add me, feel free. : ]
  • gemmalianne84
    Options
    Hi, I'm 28 and have logged in everyday for about the last 221 days :) you're welcome to add me!
  • pinkess
    pinkess Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 - have been on and off the site for a couple of month but after gaining a bit more support I am finally dedicated to logging daily and reaching my goals - and helping others in the process. Feel free to add :-)
  • potentwolf
    Options
    23!
  • Lupuschamp
    Lupuschamp Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and would also love to make some friends who are a similar age. Feel free to add me :)
  • AayTee
    AayTee Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! I've been on here for awhile now, but just now started using it consistently, so I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated too! I'm 24! Good luck! Anyone feel free to add me as well!
  • MoonyRose
    Options
    Hello, I'm 21 years old. I've been on mfp for 6 days, it's going well so far. Feel free to add me :)! xx
  • MissKTMc
    MissKTMc Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm 21 and an exercise scientist, anyone can feel free to add me for support and advice!! :)
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Hey, i'm 24. (Anyone) feel free to add me!! :) x
  • koalahugs
    Options
    21! Add me if you like! I log daily whether it's good or bad. :)
  • Minnoke
    Minnoke Posts: 26
    Options
    21. Anyone who wants can add me!
  • karieshakeane
    Options
    i'm 26 and need all the help and support i can get,, add me :happy: