anyone else losing baby weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• Sheldap2
    Options
    I'm nursing a four mth old and have a three year old via csection and just can't shake this baby belly...well actually the baby belly can shake itself lol
  • abbylg1983
    abbylg1983 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have an almost 11 month old and I originally joined myfitnesspal to lose the last 5 pounds. I am below my pre pregnancy weight but still have some after baby effects, like my butt. I spent the last decade being mocked for my flat *kitten*, and pregnancy totally rounded it out, then dropped it. It has taken me months of squats and lunges to boost it back up, and I still have a ways to go. Makes me wonder what my body could have looked like if I had gone on a health kick BEFORE getting pregnant. Oh well, better late than never.
  • caramellips06
    caramellips06 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Im a nursing mama of a 2 1/2 month old tryin to lose baby weight I gained 35 lbs during pregnancy then lost 28 lbs so only 7 lbs till my pre pregnancy weight. So only 76 lbs more till I hit my goal weight. So plz feel free to add me
  • ibayiish
    ibayiish Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I AM!! I gained 50 pounds and my son is now 14 months .. I managed to lose 20 after the initial labor weight loss .. I have about 12 to get to my pre-prego weight and then I want to lose another 10 to get to where I was just a few months before I got preggo .. Its hard, I still breastfeed and I though that would help but I dont think it has helped much .. if anything the first few months I was always hungry and I haven't gotten much exercise .. but I have recommitted myself to lose these 12 at least before the year is over and I'm truly hoping for those 8 more by the time he's 2 (in may)
  • emmyloubaby
    Options
    add me anyone on here!!!!
  • Blu_eyezzzz
    Options
    YES, Yes, yes... baby weight that has hung around far too long! I have a 2 and a 3 year old that I need to find more energy for, so for me loosing 20lbs will definately help. They are my motivation.
  • nbdolen
    nbdolen Posts: 17
    Options
    wow! so many people in the same boat! Thank you all for responding! Hopefully we can help each other out and get our bodies into shape!
  • Chrystyne226
    Options
    I am. My baby is 3 months old but I also have 3 other children so this is ALL baby fat! lol
  • EK2828
    EK2828 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am! (I'm looking for some more support, too!)
    My older daughter turns 2 on Friday and I have a 2-month old daughter now, too. I gained almost 50 lbs with my first and lost that plus some before I got pregnant again... gained about 40 lbs last time. Now I have to lose it all over again! At least I know it's possible. And I'm honestly quite lazy so if I can do it, anyone can. :)