PEANUT BUTTER:)

Options
13»

Replies

• yecatsml
    yecatsml Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter too, but if your really want a treat try PB2. You can get it at Whole Foods or through Amazon. All the peanutty goodness with 1/2 the cal and fat. Try it.

I just can't get my head around a pb that is powdered. Are you sure you really like it and it's not just something you've talked yourself into...like say liver or spam????:happy:

I get just peanut flour on line - I mix it with a little bit of water until I get a peanut butter consistency and it tastes to me just like the natural PB with nothing else in it!!! I also love the flour for smoothies. Plus, the flour is about 1/2 the price of the PB2 and without the added sugar/salt.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter too, but if your really want a treat try PB2. You can get it at Whole Foods or through Amazon. All the peanutty goodness with 1/2 the cal and fat. Try it.

I just can't get my head around a pb that is powdered. Are you sure you really like it and it's not just something you've talked yourself into...like say liver or spam????:happy:

PB2 Is really, really good. No denial going on there, I think! I get it I'm the UK through Amazon. Because it is powder it's more versatile, you an use it as a paste, or for other things as well. I haven't tried liver or spam so don't know what those taste like :-P

Never tried liver or spam??? Lucky you. You don't want to ever try them!!
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I think it's whatever works for you. Personally I wouldn't eat that much PB in a week because I don't have that much fat in my diet; but if it's working then you might as well keep with what you're already doing. If you're having trouble with energy-levels you may want to lessen your fat and add some healthy carbs (potatoes, vegetables, fruits, whole grains, etc.)
  • sasab904
    sasab904 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    PB2 is awesome! They also have a Chocolate PB2. We add it in our Protein Shakes. If you want it like a spread, just add a little water and spreads just like regular PB. Love it!
  • marshallexi
    marshallexi Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmmmmmm Peanut butter. I eat that much every day. You should try Peanut Butter & Co.'s Dark Chocolate Dreams. Its a mouthgasm.

That stuff is so good that it shouldn't be allowed. I can easily get through a jar of that a week!

I'm a total nut butter junkie, I eat it every day and it's not had any repercussions on my weight loss. I eat low-carb, so my fats are a lot of my fuel.

I love Artisana Coconut Butter and I get through a lot of Cashew butter too, I've just discovered Hazelnut butter - that is my new favourite.
  • breza262
    breza262 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmmmmmm Peanut butter. I eat that much every day. You should try Peanut Butter & Co.'s Dark Chocolate Dreams. Its a mouthgasm.

Oh yeah and I've recently discovered that if you freeze peanut butter it tastes like fudge and it takes longer to eat it.

One of my latest favorite snacks is sliced bananas with a small amount of pb on it, then frozen. A blast of protein, and it tastes incredible!
  • thraxzz
    thraxzz Posts: 2
    Options
    You have to love the PB it's the ultimate comfort food. Memories of growing up, friends and it's so yummy. Best dessert is old fashion penut butter pie five ingredients all natural just eat in moderation
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options

That stuff is so good that it shouldn't be allowed. I can easily get through a jar of that a week!

I'm a total nut butter junkie, I eat it every day and it's not had any repercussions on my weight loss. I eat low-carb, so my fats are a lot of my fuel.

I love Artisana Coconut Butter and I get through a lot of Cashew butter too, I've just discovered Hazelnut butter - that is my new favourite.

I can't wait to try this! I also eat at a lower carb, higher protein/fat. So far it has not been a problem for me either.
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I say, if you are losing weight and getting to eat PB, this is a win win situation.

I love PB abd will eat it on toast in the morning or will have a PB and J for lunch!!
  • alexvallely
    alexvallely Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    slices of celery, peeled and washed with a teaspoon or more of peanut butter inside. then add a few raisins or nuts on top. my new favourite snack!

want to try almond butter too buts its way more expensive :(