to drink or not to drink?

2»

Replies

• ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    I'll agree with everybody that if it's reasonable, there's no problem with it. Incidentally, I came across this piece last night from Women's Health Magazine; it's just some drink recipes for cocktails under 200 calories: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-loss/low-calorie-cocktails

I haven't tried any of them, but they sound pretty decent.
  • What do they say? "A drink a day keeps the doctor away" .. or is it an apple...

if it fits and you want it, drink it; it's "empty calories" but full of taste :)

Actually, "if it fits, and you want it, have it" now that I've said it out loud, sounds like a pretty good general mantra :)
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Yes yes yes!! I allow myself a few drinks now and again ( vodka/diet Pepsi ) but I do count it in my calorie allowance, or exercise like mad on the day I want a drink so I can allow for it. :bigsmile:
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    What do they say? "A drink a day keeps the doctor away" .. or is it an apple...

if it fits and you want it, drink it; it's "empty calories" but full of taste :)

Actually, "if it fits, and you want it, have it" now that I've said it out loud, sounds like a pretty good general mantra :)

Sounds good to me :wink:
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    I have wine practically every night with dinner. I plan for it in my daily calories.
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    For me, Nothing is off limits, if it fits into my day. I will work out longer, or skip my snack or whatever if I want to have a low calorie beer, or glass of wine........... I do not wish to feel deprived. I am not dieting... I am reducing calorie intake and eating healthier.
  • Anya06
    Anya06 Posts: 95
    had some wine :) very delicious me happy now :) thanks everyone