Should I do 30 Day Shred or Insanity?

Options
I have been given both of these, but I'm not sure which one to do. Which will help me see results faster?

Replies

• Louttie
    Louttie Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred but got bored after a week. You can catch it free on youtube though so check it out. i also like the butt bible on youtube!

sorry.. didnt see you already have them both. You should do both, keeps it from getting boring too quick
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is easier. If you haven't done much working out, I would do that for a month before starting insanity.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred but got bored after a week. You can catch it free on youtube though so check it out. i also like the butt bible on youtube!
    butt bible is on youtube!? i'll have to find it, i was about to order it but i hate waiting to get stuff in the mail!
    do you have a specific link you use? if you do, could you message it to me, in case i don't come back to the thread for a while? Please :wink:
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    30 day shred was way too boring for me (only 3 different workouts total, and you spend a week at least doing the same workout every day if you follow the plan).

i just started insanity over a week ago and i like it! lots of variety and really gets your heart pumping! i also burn more calories with insanity than i did with 30DS.
  • tinytoyjess
    tinytoyjess Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    If you're a beginner start with 30DS . Once you feel you've mastered that and/or are bored of it, then move on to Insanity.

If you're not a newbie to vigorous exercise you might consider going straight to Insanity.

I've done 30DS many times but have never tried Insanity. I hesitate to commit to the 6x/week schedule.
  • LAWSBIGGAL
    Options
    Ok, I think I will start with 30 DS. Then I will move on to Insanity. How soon should I see some results...even if miniscule. :)
  • LAWSBIGGAL
    Options
    How can I get the best results possible? Just follow MFP 1200 cal, plus eat exercise cals?
  • Berger2011
    Options
    I am doing Insanity, on day 24 and love it!! I burn so many calories and really get my heart pumping. I have not heard of the 30 DS but seems like it is not as vigorous so if you are not use to heavy cardio I would start with that. Good luck and as for results, I am taking pics every 15 days to see my results.
  • Louttie
    Louttie Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    butt bible is on youtube!? i'll have to find it, i was about to order it but i hate waiting to get stuff in the mail!
    do you have a specific link you use? if you do, could you message it to me, in case i don't come back to the thread for a while? Please :wink:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=youtube&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#q=butt+bible+site:youtube.com&sa=X&ei=JIEiUKOpDpSwhAfcgIGACA&ved=0CHUQ2wE&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=1mT&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=c0ea06000d6a9d2f&biw=1366&bih=622

Sorry its so long!