I need friends!:)

Options

Replies

• LooptLou25
    LooptLou25 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi Ali, I'm Lorraine, be happy for you to add me too :)
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

Feel free to add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • chynadaone
    Options
    Just started back, add me if you like
  • 1jlazymom
    1jlazymom Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a mother of 3, (24, 14 and 9), grandmother of 1 adorable little princess. I am 44 and need to get myself together in a bad way. I am currently unemployed and need to stay positvie and upbeat and by getting healthier I think is the key. I don't always make the best food choices but I always remember no one can be a 100% all the time. I am always looking for supportive people to help me along
  • kaykayskinny98
    kaykayskinny98 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started so dont be shy :D
  • Luvmykurvs
    Luvmykurvs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. You can add me and I'll add you:)
  • wrkn2bfit
    wrkn2bfit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just started as well and have only really been tracking my progress for about 4 days now. I understand not wanting to do it alone and the encouragement is a big help. Feel free to add me as a friend as I havent even quite figured that out yet. Still working through the site itself. Thanks and GOOD LUCK!!!
  • ivaozkan
    Options
    HI Ali,

I am also new to mfp. Would love to add you as a friend!
    Iva:)
  • cannon_crystal_
    Options
    Hey! My name's Crystal. I've been doing mfp for a while too, but got a little sidetracked due to loss of motivation!! Would love to friend ya!!
  • nancuellar
    Options
    I am new too. You can add me too.
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    hii welcome! i used mfp awhile ago and lost a good amount of weight, but i didn't interact/have any friends. this time i'm doing it with friends/being more active in the forums and its been helping keep up my motivation/accountability a ton!
  • mocchioni
    mocchioni Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if you like. I try to offer the support people need.

Mark
  • bb4886
    bb4886 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    add me too
  • shaness1
    Options
    Add me too!
  • lavonmichelle
    lavonmichelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been tracking for a year now. Started in February with with MFP and the fitbit. Lost over 60 lbs overall and need more motivation to keep going. Please add me if you like.
  • aaluna2
    aaluna2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello ALL, I just started MFP & would like more friends as well to help boost and help guide, I do get alot of temptations since I hv small kids & they LOOOVE to snack. So feel free to add me, I say the more the merrier :)
  • jamieanna31
    Options
    Feeling you, we can talk, how do you find people in your area????
  • diego1001
    Options
    Hi everyone, i just started too, feel free to add me :)
  • onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you want :)

I've been on MFP since March '11, lost 25 pounds my first time around and then got lazy and quite trying. I gained back all 25, plus some of their friends...and just started back up this week. WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too! I can use supportive friends and am very serious about kicking this weight out of my life. Anybody on the same journey we can do it together