4 for 5 challenge *always open* week of Jan 4 week 2

Options

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - tues 1/5/10

1. logged all food and drink and was under ( BUT went wayyyy over on sodium, will try to watch that today)
    2. stay within calories
    3. exercised 50 MINS!
    4. drank all my water
    5. do something for your mind - washed dishes and did laundry , as weird as it sounds this helps me clear my mind and relax :)

5 of 5 - feeling awesome!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - tues 1/5/10

1. logged all food and drink and was under ( BUT went wayyyy over on sodium, will try to watch that today)
    2. stay within calories
    3. exercised 50 MINS!
    4. drank all my water
    5. do something for your mind - washed dishes and did laundry , as weird as it sounds this helps me clear my mind and relax :)

5 of 5 - feeling awesome!

My Girl Nolachick IS BACK! Way to go ms. lady. What's your plan of attack for today?
  • babygirldi
    Options
    I'd like to join with the group if that's ok =)...I had to take a 2month break from the site...but I managed to lose 2lbs during those 2 months and still have another 9lbs to go and would love some extra daily challenges not to mention a nice support group with wonderful people in it =)
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    I'd like to join with the group if that's ok =)...I had to take a 2month break from the site...but I managed to lose 2lbs during those 2 months and still have another 9lbs to go and would love some extra daily challenges not to mention a nice support group with wonderful people in it =)

Welcome Babygirl, the more the merrier. If you have read through the posts you can see that we post daily and you have to meet 4 of the 5 challenges to remain in the "running" and if you are successful in completing 5 of 5 challenges for three consecutive days you earn a "pass".

Since I've completed my exercise for today and have logged all my food for the day I feel pretty good that I will make 5 of the 5 challenges but I won't claim victory until later b/c you know......LIFE HAPPENS. If I am successful I would have earned my first pass for the week. This thread has really helped me stay motivated.

Good luck w/losing your last 9 lbs.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options

Welcome Babygirl, the more the merrier. If you have read through the posts you can see that we post daily and you have to meet 4 of the 5 challenges to remain in the "running" and if you are successful in completing 5 of 5 challenges for three consecutive days you earn a "pass".

Since I've completed my exercise for today and have logged all my food for the day I feel pretty good that I will make 5 of the 5 challenges but I won't claim victory until later b/c you know......LIFE HAPPENS. If I am successful I would have earned my first pass for the week. This thread has really helped me stay motivated.

Good luck w/losing your last 9 lbs.
    thank you so much, I am going to love trying to keep up with the challenges....sorry I was also on the wrong id lol it'd been a while since logging in here that i forgot what ID I used.........and I'm sure you can accomplish the 5 challenges! You're doing good so far =)
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Posted my comment on the wrong thread.....SORRY.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Wednesday's Totals:

Completed 50 minute Jillian Michael's "No More Trouble Zones" dvd
    Logged all my food
    W/in my allotted calories
    Drank 13 glasses of water
    I am about to begin reading a new book (absolutely love to read)

Day 3 = 5 for 5.....I have earned my first pass....WooHoo!!!

Hope everyone had a great day!

See ya in the a.m.!
  • mrsgiffin
    mrsgiffin Posts: 122
    Options
    drank lots of water almost 100 oz
    ate to lose weight
    logged all of my food and exercise in
    did jillians 30 day shred!!
    made a low fat desert from the biggest loser cookbook and it was amazing!!! So excited!!
    So glad to have this to keep me going!!
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    wow, posting and logging was a challenge for me today. it is soooo cold out and nasty. all i want to do is hibernate.
    but:
    i logged everything
    ate to lose
    drank like 12 cups again and i think i'll have a little more
    worked out for an hour.
    finished logging posting! earned a grace day! hopefully i'll be able to just bank it. and not use it.

ken is gone thru sunday night and the boys are both really missing him. Kristian can understand, but tyler just keeps asking for "ba-ba" (daddy) adn you can't really explain thta to a two year old.

i thought about a second workout tonight but talked myself out of it. to my detriment i suppose. it wasn't the working out even, i didn't want to change clothes again after a shower.
    enough about me!
    everyone is doing so well! i'm glad you all like this thread, i know it really helps me to know i have to log and post every night.
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I totally fell off the wagon tonight! Ahhh!! I guess I am out for the week. I will keep posting. I am not sure what happened, I just lost all resolve this evening.

Have a good night!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I ate to lose
    I tracked everything I ate and was at my calorie limit
    I had some time to myself while taking down the christmas tree and decorations.
    I exercised for 1/2hr on the wii. it was a lot of fun.
    I drank LOTS of water. WOW I'm surprised I haven't flowed away.
  • suerichards
    Options
    I should have posted last night but needed an early night.

I logged all my food and drink
    Ate to lose
    Exercised for 30 mins
    Drank all my water
    Spent time learning a new photo editing software.

5 out of 5!! yey me!!
  • nolachick
    Options
    Fell asleep early last night but here it is....

1. log all food and drink
    2. stay within calories
    3. didn't get to exercise like I planned.
    4. drank most of my water
    5. reading blogs and motivational articles for a boost
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Ladies, You all are AWESOME!!!! I'm so glad to see so many people are meeting the 5 out of 5 challenges. Just think you've earned a grace day to be banked later when you might really need it. For those of you who may have had a difficult week I'm glad to learn you're not throwing in the towel. Continue to post and you'll be right back in the thick of things before you even know it.

I'll check in w/you all later b/c I have to get ready for a meeting.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Thursday's Totals:

Completed 55 minutes of a "Melt it off" dvd
    Logged all my food
    W/in my allotted calories
    Drank 12 glasses of water
    I am about to continue reading my book

Day 4 = 5 for 5.....I am able to bank that pass (grace day) I earned yesterday

Hope everyone had a great day!

See ya in the a.m.!
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    whew! thank goodness for an hour of excersize today! i would have been WAY over if i hadn't.

but i did, and got 5/5:
    logged every last bite
    stayed just barely under calories
    worked out for an hour. (i am really sore, and i LIKE it!)
    went to dinner with one of my best friends and her family before she heads back to college tomorrow.
    AND i took my scale, which i am addicted to, to a friends house and took the batteries out. i've been obsessing about weighing everyday. so i won't weigh for 30 days, or the first of february. i wanted to make it 90, but i'm not sure i can handle that. i just need to break that.
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    I would like to join. I just joined this yesterday so I have completed all my goals for 2 days but know it's going to get harder trying to stay gun ho. I am going on a cruise on the 28th of this month want to loose as much as possable and still be sensible. I have tried to loose weight by myself but don't stay motivated so I hope this works. Good luck to everyone!
  • suerichards
    Options
    I am always a day behind sorry folks. Thursday

Log all my food
    Ate to lose
    Exercised on Wii Fit for 40 mins
    Got all my water in
    PLayed wii with the Kids

5 out of 5

It was the thought of accountability on here that made me get on the Wii last night. So it shows how helpful this is! Thanks guys.
  • nolachick
    Options
    Sorry guys, my internet was down and could not log on last night.

Thursday:

Log all my food , even the bad ones and was still under
    Ate to lose
    Did Turbo Sculpt for about 45 mins (totally kicked my butt)
    Got about all my water in
    Watched my guilty pleasure - Housewives on Bravo

5 out of 5
  • mrsgiffin
    mrsgiffin Posts: 122
    Options
    I tried really hard to do good last night but i completely messed it up. Sorry!!! I will do better today!