Zombie Apocalypse Now! What Would You Do?

Options
So This Should Be A Fun Game Right!

Scenario: It is 9 am on a Saturday morning and you have just finished your workout routine. You walk to where ever it is that you keep your face towel. Just as you are about to bring the towel to your face you hear this horrible heart stopping scream coming from your front window.

You run to the window and low and behold you see your noisy neighbor Betty chewing on the neck of your hot neighbor Justin/Justine.

What the H*ll! She is eating Justin/Justine! Well he/she must taste as good as he/she looks.

Just then out of the corner of your eye you see John, Betty's husband, the annoying guy who is always outside cutting the grass. and at that same moment he sees you.

John breaks out into a mad run, going straight for your window.

That is right, these are the fast running zombies.

All H*ll has just broken Loose! :devil:

What would you DO?!

Replies

• Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Grab my guns, load up the people I care about and head out to the my grandfathers ranch. Its out in the middle of no where in a town with a population of 400 people and a 3 hour drive to the nearest city. About a 1,000 acres and tons of cattle, crops, water sources etc. Could survive there pretty much indefinitely.

Pretty much my plan for anything zombies/anarchy/invasion/aliens/virus outbreak.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Well, this is obviously a fictitious scenario as this would never ever happen to me.

Working out on a Saturday AM that is;)
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    Well you are sleeping and you hear the scream, what would you do?
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    Grab my guns, load up the people I care about and head out to the my grandfathers ranch. Its out in the middle of no where in a town with a population of 400 people and a 3 hour drive to the nearest city. About a 1,000 acres and tons of cattle, crops, water sources etc. Could survive there pretty much indefinitely.

Pretty much my plan for anything zombies/anarchy/invasion/aliens/virus outbreak.

That is a great idea, but also with a lot of movies there is about 10,000 people with the same plan as you. Get out of dodge. So the roads are jammed and from the sound of it, it would take you some hours to get to your grandfathers ranch. What now?
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options

That is a great idea, but also with a lot of movies there is about 10,000 people with the same plan as you. Get out of dodge. So the roads are jammed and from the sound of it, it would take you some hours to get to your grandfathers ranch. What now?

I drive a lifted truck with 37" tires aint much I can't drive over or thru + I drive scenic route taking the back country roads to get to his ranch anyways as long as I can make it out of Houston I should be alright.
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    And this was a FAIL :explode: