What are you self-concious about?

Options

Replies

• MissShancey
    Options
    oh thank god im not alone! lol @ prying my hand away! exactly!!!! and even when they do get it off .. i always put it back at least 2 or 3 times before i start to relax and give in!

Ah HAH right! Its a "no..." "oh come on your beautiful!" "NO! " pry pry pry then they hold your hands down at least thats how my last couple were hah then im all self confident about being "on top" and thats a new game of "come on" "no!" 's lol im exhausting for them i know it!

YES! lol .. the trick for being on top is him sitting down not laying down ... him laying down is SO NOT happening! .. lol but if hes sitting on the couch then im good to get my straddle on lol
  • traktar
    traktar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My belly does not want to go away. :)
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    My nipples.ive got 5 of them !

**Looked closer**
    Where?? I see nothing to complain about! :bigsmile:
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt my thighs! No matter how much I lose, or work out, I have big thighs! Of course I know this is due to the fact I danced so much in my youth, and didn't keep at it after the first kid!
  • misao1994
    Options
    Mine have ALWAYS been my legs. I get so self conscious with them!
  • misao1994
    Options
    Without a doubt my thighs! No matter how much I lose, or work out, I have big thighs! Of course I know this is due to the fact I danced so much in my youth, and didn't keep at it after the first kid!

same, except I wasn't a dancer!
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    My nipples.ive got 5 of them !

**Looked closer**
    Where?? I see nothing to complain about! :bigsmile:
    Sorry I was joking.
  • lucylou9701
    Options
    Lately my height...5'11
    I'm not terribly short, but I'm not tall either. Wish I was two inches taller

I wouldn't be self conscious about your height... For a guy you are what I consider a perfect height for a guy.
  • Tina0807
    Tina0807 Posts: 212
    Options
    My weight in general has me self conscious. But my scars are worse to me. I had 2 c-sections (1 longer scar), and my gall bladder out (3 smaller scars), and a breast reduction (I was reduced to a DD).
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    The person I'm with making me look bad...
  • CF4L
    CF4L Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    It's hard for me to read this thread because I have psoriasis. It covers a good amount of my legs and on my belly too. It's nothing I can help at all (it's an autoimmune disease I was cursed with) and I never have the hope it will go away. When I wear shorts people stare at me blatantly and will act like I have ebola or something. It's not contagious at all so it shouldn't matter but people don't know that. It's a lose-lose because if you are wearing pants to hide it when its hot out then people ask you why the hell you are wearing pants and if you wear shorts people stare.

I used to care a lot more but now I couldn't care less what others think so I am fine wearing shorts whenever. If someone would treat me real differently or not talk to me at all because of it then it's someone I wouldn't have cared for anyway.
  • lucy4747
    lucy4747 Posts: 15
    Options
    my belly and upper arms
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    The overall amount of space I take up in a room.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    my manboobs.. and spare tire.. and my stomach.. my double chin.. my thinning hair line.. my big nose.. wait.. f it.. just all of me..
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    My face, size/muscularity, arms, bodyfat, what I say in social situations since I'm usually pretty reserved, pretty much everything actually.

oh and height. I'm 5'11"....what a ****ty height. 1 inch away from tall. My little brother has 3 inches on me...damn I hate him sometimes.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Boobs too. I can't afford implants and I am not sure I want to go through surgery to get them.
    Instead I have invested in a miracle bra from Victoria Secret...haha
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    My face, size/muscularity, arms, bodyfat, what I say in social situations since I'm usually pretty reserved, pretty much everything actually.

^^^unbelievable^^^ :indifferent:
  • Nachos88
    Nachos88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That everyone is looking at me because I'm ridiculously good looking.

lol i get that! Everyone who looks my way, i get so shy cuz i think they're only looking cuz i'm so pweety!
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Oh, boobs and thighs, boobs and thighs, boobs and thighs!!! ughhhhhhhh
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    My arms. I feel they are as big as elephant legs.