What's your weakness??

Options
chatterbox3110
chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
What is the one food you really struggle to give up?

Mine is icecream............

Replies

• Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    I don't tbh!
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Can't really answer that, since I haven't given up anything. I just eat less of it (and some things, like ice cream, are just occasional treats.)
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Fried foods.
  • haluise
    haluise Posts: 3
    Options
    sweet treats and baked goods~~~
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I haven't given anything up.

But I could eat an entire slab of bacon in one sitting if it was put in front of me.
  • Gloria_Torres
    Gloria_Torres Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Beer!
  • BeSophisticate
    Options
    Everything. :sad:
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    chips....oh that damn salt....love it
  • mandydanyele
    Options
    Chocolate.
  • twilliams94
    Options
    French Fries without question.
  • Chrisxytme
    Chrisxytme Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Beer!

Light beer has less calories than a can of soda, which is the one thing I can't seem to kick. Soda not light beer
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    If you tell yourself you have to "give up" a certain food, you're almost certain to fail. You can eat whatever you want! Just eat it every once in small while, have a smaller portion of it, and work it into your schedule for the day, i.e. work off the calories, or cut back and eat smaller meals for the rest of the day.

But to answer the question, my big weakness is CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSE FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! I plan on sharing a plate of them with my husband on my birthday! I can almost taste them, my mouth is watering! :)
  • mandalynn109
    Options
    Before i used to struggle with junk food... any kind. anywhere... The secret for me is to give myself one day a week to just let myself go for the day... not go insanely crazy, but let myself have the junk food. As a bartender, it's not exactly easy cuz of all the awesome bar food I have to choose from at work. Since I only work 3 days a week, I try to make the "fat day" one of them. That way I'm still running off some of the junk food without having to get on the treadmill for an hour. Bringing some light, healthy crackers to work definitely helped curb the craving on the other days.

But my biggest weakness? Patron n RumChada shots. Not gonna lie there! lol :)
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    French fries... everything else I've figured out how to low carb!
  • mrsevanrust
    Options
    Fast food- McD's double cheeseburger.... actually now I don't miss it- but when I first started- that's a different story ;)
  • cmwhited6204
    cmwhited6204 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Does sex count?

The only thing I am not letting myself have is soda but even that is normally not a big deal. Crunch is what I crave but I think it is more of a mouth hunger issue.
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I haven't given up my ice cream, I do still have it, in moderation, but if I ever get 'that' moment when I'm really craving something sweet, then ice cream is the only thing that satisfies it.

I'm like many others, I have a relaxed day once a week where I might eat more 'loaded' foods - as long as I can do that, I'm happy to control what I'm eating the rest of the week, and I don't look at it as cheating, it's just a part of the lifestyle now.

It's working for me - I don't want to be slim overnight, I've been there, done that and failed - slow and steady is winning the race for me right now!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    The only thing I gave up was my "See food" diet. My weakness is over-thinking and over-analyzing.
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Long John Silver's hush puppies. omgnomnomnom
  • summerbabayy
    Options
    Dr. Pepper. Definitely that, also candy. I have a sweet tooth so those were hard to give up. But it's all worth it!!