• Jillian1104
    Jillian1104 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    First: BSB (June of '99 maybe?)
    Last: Bright Eyes (August 2011)
  • KAA1982
    KAA1982 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I saw The Guess Who at a local festival when I was younger. If you don't count that, b/c they played often, Fall Out Boy before they became well known at a local Chicago venue.

Just saw Iron Maiden & Alice Cooper last month.
  • jfinnivan
    jfinnivan Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm really dating myself here.
    First: Harry Chapin - late 70's
    Last : Evenescence
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    First was Kiss. Last was Train/Maroon 5. I have seen Train X3 and they never fail to impress.
  • StressedChaos
    StressedChaos Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    First - Garth Brooks
    Last - Metallica
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

I would have LOVED to see Harry Chapin in concert. One of my buddies turned me on to his music years and years ago. Still love hearing his songs.

First and last (yes, I've only ever gone to one concert in my life): Rod Stewart
    I'd love to go see Third Day.
  • jfinnivan
    jfinnivan Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I was a very simple concert. No light shows, no video. Just a bunch of guys on stage playing and singing. It was great.
    I also went to a few John Denver concerts once I started dating my (now) wife. She was a big fan.

I would have LOVED to see Harry Chapin in concert. One of my buddies turned me on to his music years and years ago. Still love hearing his songs.

First and last (yes, I've only ever gone to one concert in my life): Rod Stewart
    I'd love to go see Third Day.
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My 1st concert was Billy Joel (1987), and my last concert was 311 (7/22/2012).

This was my 3rd 311 concert, and I'm also a big Rush fan... I've seen them 3 times, too!
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    First concert I went to was in 9th grade: Elton John ... followed closely by Night Ranger and then Frankie Goes to Hollywood (yes, I'm a child of the 80s).

The last concert I went to was last September: Def Leppard & Heart
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Frist concert was Little River Band back in junior high and the last concert was Rammstein in Denver. What a change!!!!
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    1st David Allen Coe- 9 years old- Thanks mom....

Last Eric Church, Brantley Gilbert and Blackberry Smoke couple months ago! It rocked.

My ex-bf is the guitar player for Blackberry Smoke. I don't really care for their music, though :ohwell:

My first concert was Michael Stanley Band (local OH band) and my last concert was Roger Waters - The Wall - at Wrigley Field. I'm currently counting the days until my NEXT concert(s) - Riot Fest!!!!! :drinker:
  • DistantJ
    DistantJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    First was Damn Yankees when they were in their prime (I'm old)

Last was Depeche Mode on their most recent tour (I like them because I'm old)
  • martin1306
    martin1306 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    First: Blue Oyster Cult in 79
    Most recent: Saw Doctors (3 weeks ago)