Anyone start out @ 300lbs. or more?

Options

Replies

• LilBee82
    LilBee82 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my highest was 330 lbs.

I weighed today at 277. It's taken me a long time though because I go up and down all the time. :( My lowest was 260. I'm trying to get back on track again.
  • Wolfe1759
    Wolfe1759 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I started at 333.9 lbs, and just over six months later I am at 290. I have about another 125 pounds or so to go before I hit my goal weight, but I am taking it one day at a time. Feel free to add me as a friend - the more the merrier!
  • sacred81
    sacred81 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm mid-journey and I'm still working on it....I've been kinda lax this summer, but plan to ramp it back up.

Cruise2-1-1.jpg

BrownShirt3.jpg
  • boston6
    boston6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I started at 299. Close enough to be part of the group?
  • lindsayforlife
    lindsayforlife Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Started at 346, MFP at 330 and am now 288. Been a struggle for me, but I started April 15, 2011.
  • cindergirl73
    Options
    I started out at 310 in April 2011. Right now I am 268. I lost the first 40 on my own with diet and exercise. Just started this site yesterday after a gain of about 10 pounds....love this site so far. Seems like this site has the most success stories from other free sites I have seen....like loseit.
  • thaze90
    thaze90 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I started at 375~ lbs in november of 2011, currently at 269 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • slimmerchelle10
    slimmerchelle10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started MFP at 298 - joined a community gym and went up to 304. Now I am at 302.

I was very frustrated and didn't log in for almost a week - now I am back and trying to get my head in the game again. I never thought I would be at this weight but when I got pg with my youngest in 2003, I weighed in at 284 by the time he was born I was at 325. A year after he was born I got down as small as 272 (slimfast, Lean Cuisene and 60 minute stationary bike riding was the plan) but now I am back at 302, hopefully I am successful forever this time.
  • guilfoylem
    Options
    Just started at 307 with a goal of 220......long way to go, little bit at a time
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    What's up mfp people's. I started out at 386 at my heaviest. I was 321 when starting mfp 2 and a half months ago. Now I'm down to 286. I have about another 40 to go. Let's get it
  • seaturtlelove
    seaturtlelove Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one with a lot to lose. Reading the responses has made my day!!!!! :heart:
  • xxempress
    xxempress Posts: 122
    Options
    Started during March 2012 at 300+.
    You so got this; all things are possible. MFP has been a HUGE impact on my loss. Feels damn great to be at a sexy 245:blushing: Shooting for 200 by January; feel free to add me:heart::drinker:
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Yup. You can do it. I am down over 110 lbs already and only about 9 months. It comes off really fast in the beginning so stick to it really close and lose all you can before your body figures out what is going on and slows down some.

Good Luck!
  • neonflowers
    neonflowers Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Before I joined I was about 316. Now I'm 252. One day at a time.
  • KendaVSG
    KendaVSG Posts: 147
    Options
    My highest weight was 530. I am at my lowest of 272 for the first time since I was in elementary school, back in the 80's!! I have 82 more to go!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    I was when I started my journey a few years ago. I was just a few lbs shy of 300 when I continued my journey 5 months ago. Now I'm closer to 200 than 300.
  • barky586
    barky586 Posts: 43
    Options
    307!
  • cbferriss
    cbferriss Posts: 122
    Options
    My heaviest is 330. I was 308 when I had a VSG on July 13 2011. I'm now 217. The surgery helped be get down enough to start a running program and keeps me from binging but I'm now calorie counting like everyone else.
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    yep me too!!! down to 204 now and that's since this last March. I wasn't too crazy with my life before but man, I woke up!!!! 4.1 to get into the onederland!
  • Cambury108
    Options
    I started this July 8th at 314 pounds, Last I weighed in I was 304. I weigh in every other Friday officially and I check it a few times here and there to make sure I am on track. I have REALLY hard days (these last 2 have been killers) so I need all the support I can get. I want to lose 10lbs a month or more is great also. I have fears of losing this weight I am worried about the excess skin, I have been doing a toning video 2x a week and working out 3-5 times a week I am hoping that will HELP this issue but its my 1 big main fear. I also fear I can't really do it. I don't want to be a failure. I have started diets SO many times and failed. I have personal reasons for wanting to do this but the #1 reason is I just don't want to be fat anymore.........I want a 3rd child is another big push. I just have to get over my love affair with food........easier said then done as we all know. Anyone feel free to add me who can help support me thru this journey and I will give my support back 100%. I log on multiple times a day I just only wish I had a smart phone for the app but I make due with my computer at home before work and then after I am home. Good luck to everyone!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!