Anyone start out @ 300lbs. or more?

Options

Replies

• kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I started @ 344 @ New Years and weighed in at 250.4 on 8/1. I have about 25 lbs to go... You can do it!
  • suchjaunt
    Options
    I started out at 359lbs (could have been more but I wasn't brave enough to weigh myself). Now a year and a bit down the line I'm 75lbs lighter, and I NEVER thought I could do it. Ideally I would like to lose another 75lb or so but I need to up my game again for that to happen. It is hard but the results are worth it, and If I can do it really anyone can :)
  • JimmyMcCrary
    Options
    I started and fell off a few hundred times.. LoL!, But i weighed in @ 330 on 5/23/2012 & as of today (8/4/2012) I'm at 290.... It's a journey & I'm in it to win it...
  • whatevany
    whatevany Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I started out @ 329. I have 23 pounds to go to have a "normal" BMI. It can be done and I love to eat :)
  • CassiePlank
    Options
    I started this Wed we just had and I was 302.. Add me?
  • Mykaylaliz
    Mykaylaliz Posts: 193
    Options
    I was 303. Now 287. Slowly but surely getting there :)
  • kimmisatch
    kimmisatch Posts: 105
    Options
    ME!!!

My heaviest was 350.7 pounds

I started again on here at 327.1 pounds

And right now I am 283.4 pounds
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I started with a personal trainer at 307 in December 2011. I didn't start managing calories and food until i discovered MFP at the end of January 2012. But at my last weigh-in on 20 July, i was down to 256. I expect i'm down a few more pounds by now, but official weigh in is every 4 weeks.

I just keep going slowly and surely and you can do it too!
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I started at 362 - highest weight in my life ever! I am now at 270 and still have 110 to lose.
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I started out at 346 and I'm down to 214.2.
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    HECK YES!!! The app is a blessing!!!!
  • kfd1098
    kfd1098 Posts: 25
    Options
    I started here July 2011 at 314 pounds. I am now down to 247. Keep at it. It isn't always easy but it IS always worth it! :happy:
  • asyrinsgirl
    asyrinsgirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I started four years ago at 340, and have been hovering around 300 for a couple of years. I got down to 250 in the first year, but got stuck in a yo-yo cycle a few years ago and have just hopped back on the wagon.

I'm ready to go!
  • larasi
    larasi Posts: 1
    Options
    CONGRATS! Youa re doing well. I also started at about 308 with a combo of weight watchers, exercise and my fitness pal. I am at 91 lbs lost today and I feel like a new person. Good luck you can do it. It is the hardest thing you will ever do but take baby steps.
  • Ehidetra
    Options
    Yes, in 2010 I weigh 310 pounds but when I signed up for (mfp) I was at 297. Im now at 250, have been doing the change of life eating style since. Nov 2011. Exercise everyday and have come to a halt within the past 2mos. I must say that although I did not see the scale going down, I have continued to lose inches. I was in a size 26 when I started I'm now in a size 16 and some 14 depending on the maker. Never the less I'm still proud and moving forward.
  • primalchaos
    primalchaos Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    290 when I started.
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    420 when i started 13 months ago
  • jenniferinfla
    Options
    I was very close..down 30 lbs and feel great still have allot more to go..but taing it day by day...feel free to add me...
  • RilantheFirebug
    RilantheFirebug Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yes, nearly out of them now and into the 200s.... feel free to add!
  • vesta82
    vesta82 Posts: 13
    Options
    Is started out at 323, I'm now 297...I've got a long way to go, I try not to get discouraged...that's the biggest thing for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!