What are you self-concious about?

Options

Replies

• cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    my tummy. i can honestly say i love everything else. not too shabby :blushing:
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    My small boobs and huge thighs, and lack of chin. I need a chin implant and breast implants ASAP. Too bad I'll never be able to afford either.

Also I'm starting to get self-conscious about my car...it's getting rusty and the serpentine belt squeals sometimes when I start it up. Super embarrassing in a parking ramp full of luxury vehicles and I'm driving a POS rusty 2003 Mazda Protege.
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    Pretty much everything between my rib cage and my knees bugs me. I hate my stomach with a flaming passion. Sometimes people comment about how I only post face shots on Facebook or anywhere online really, and I'm like "Why do you think that is?" I'm just playing up my strengths :happy:
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I have this neanderthal forehead and hydrocephalic head...I just feel like my head is so round and huge - and my skin is so pink like a pig and my nose, i really wish I was just jewish. (no offense to those of the jewish persuasian)... so, yeah, my big head - especially when I stand next to my microcephalic teenytiny partner. I feel like a jolly giant! ugh!
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    My small boobs and huge thighs, and lack of chin. I need a chin implant and breast implants ASAP. Too bad I'll never be able to afford either.

Also I'm starting to get self-conscious about my car...it's getting rusty and the serpentine belt squeals sometimes when I start it up. Super embarrassing in a parking ramp full of luxury vehicles and I'm driving a POS rusty 2003 Mazda Protege.
    Ohh, me too. I have a 1996 Thunderbird that is starting to rust and has red duct tape on the (broken) taillight. At least it's red so it matches?? It's starting to look like a real hoopty.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    My nose
    My stomach
    My feet( I HATE feet)
    lips
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My belly:(
  • dereksmb
    dereksmb Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Why are you 5"11 guys self conscious about your height. It's seriously not that big of a deal haha. Embrace the way you are and always keep in mind that shorter human beings tend to live longer and have less health issues with age.... plus your not 5"7 >=| leave the complaints to us actual short guys haha.
  • shierrarobin
    Options
    I'm getting to where I'm not as self-conscious about my belly, but my thighs still jiggle a bit. So when I go out wearing shorts I always think everyone's staring at my thighs.
  • TooHott2Trott
    TooHott2Trott Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My lips....my azz, and my boobs.... Basically the 3 biggest things on my body... They command attention although I don't want it.:grumble:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    My face, size/muscularity, arms, bodyfat, what I say in social situations since I'm usually pretty reserved, pretty much everything actually.

oh and height. I'm 5'11"....what a ****ty height. 1 inch away from tall. My little brother has 3 inches on me...damn I hate him sometimes.
    you're lucky...i reach 5'9" at most :\ All i wanted was 6ft tall that's it....
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    My chest, my lower back fat, and my face (believe it or not) that's why I'm trying so hard not to depend on makeup lol
    Purely a compliment, not hitting on you, but you're very pretty. Nothing to be self-conscious about in my opinion.
  • BrazenHarpy
    BrazenHarpy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My stomach. When I was about six or seven my father was randomly compelled to tell me that the "pouch" on women is really gross, and that was why he wasn't attracted to my mom. I've been self-conscious of my stomach ever since.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I self conscious about the muffin top. I don't really have one, but I do have a bit of lower back blubber I don't like. When I'm in a bikini i'm worried about the area around my butt and the cottage cheese thighs. So not pretty :-(
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    My wings, my tummy and thighs :(
  • linda1243
    linda1243 Posts: 166
    Options
    my horribly awkward social skills... think i am meant to be a hermit.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    My arms and tummy, my chin(s), boobs, some scars. I have social anxiety, so I'm incredibly self-conscious about everything I do or say around other people. And my face! I have permanent angry-face! That mixed with my inability to speak to people makes a lot of people think I'm really rude. But I'm not rude, just awkward.
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    My face more than anything. I can change everything else if I wanted to, but unless I go down the surgery option, I'm stuck with this for life.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    my curvy waist!
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    My DDs, thighs, behind, and my hairyness... I'm getting better as I lose weight.