The Last FIVE Pounds

Options
Hi there,
I have been the same weight for about 12 months. I have occasionally gained a few and then dropped a few, but on average I am 125 pounds and 63 inches. I am trying to lose only 5 more pounds but it just will not seem to come off? I am not big into "dieting" as I think this can lead to a diet mentality.
I also workout regularly and eat generally healthy. Any ideas on what to do?

Thank you.

Replies

• camron1988
    Options
    You'll may need to just tweek you diet to lower you calorie intake. You can do this one of two ways. You could just, increase your calorie definiecy. you can lower the weight on your profile which will lower your set calorie intake and reduce the amount of calories it says you burn. Id also recommend being as exact with your calories as possible and when your not exactly sure, over estimate your calories. If you work out for 60 min put in just 55 or less even. You could also get a heart rate monitor. It will help you determine if you are in fact working out moderately on vigorously or not. Just dont get to crazy with it you may not eat enought and that could even be part of the proublem. I hope this information helps.