Options

Replies

• jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    belly and acne :frown:
  • rachelblair09
    Options
    i agree hunny, i went from a D to a B, its great that iv lost weight but my boobs are no longer visible :( have to rely on padded bras to give me something to fill out a t shirt! lol if only i had a millionaire husband eh?
  • photoshyY
    Options
    My belly, I hate that roll that goes over my pants, short, skirt. It will go away eventually but for now I hate it.
  • dereksmb
    dereksmb Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    natascha1991 get out natascha -_- your waist looks fine haha.
    @pinkprincess... whats wrong with your face? You look nice from here. =]
  • kimmik12
    Options
    my belly - when I was much younger I would always wonder how someone could have the double belly (as I would call it) and now after 3 c sections my question is how does someone loose it - never ask if you don't want to know the answer :cry:
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    im a very confident person despite my weight, my only insecurity is that i have vericose/spider veins in my legs. im only 20 years old. ive never met someone my age with legs as pale and veiny as mine!

HI. My name is Janine. I've had spider veins since 7th grade, really before I even knew what they were. A very blunt friend pointed them out to me one day. I'm also at risk for vericose veins, my mom had surgery on hers and still has them. In my 20's I had a one or two small spots that have bludged.

I'm self concious about a lot of things. Hate my boobs, not small, not really big, but shapeless and semi-deflated. Fat upper arms and dimplely butt and thighs. Blah. Also quite frequenlty, my "strong German nose".
  • metalvegan
    metalvegan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My knees :sad:
  • seizethefray
    Options
    It used to be my boobs (they were damn near inverted they were so small) but then I paid for an upgrade. ;) Money well spent! I'm finally proportionate. Finally confident.

Now I'm just working on the belly which has always made me self conscious. The good news is, I'm slowly but surely losing it and the smaller it gets, the better the girls look. Win/Win! LOL
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Chynadaone, If you are looking for a new routine, maybe check out a local rock climbing gym with a friend. It doesn't feel like working out because it's so fun, and you are using your own body weight (including your abs) to move on the rock, so your muscles never get used to the same motions like with lifting. You'll tone up quick and have a great time too. :)
  • Bexxi420
    Options
    Everything! :brokenheart: :sad:
  • clarechieri
    clarechieri Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My face as I think its ugly, my jelly like stomach from having 3 little uns and my lisp that I only have when I'm nervous.
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    i agree hunny, i went from a D to a B, its great that iv lost weight but my boobs are no longer visible :( have to rely on padded bras to give me something to fill out a t shirt! lol if only i had a millionaire husband eh?

HERE HERE! [raises glass]
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Always self-conscious about my tummy and butt. Working on improving though!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I have a list of things...

my acne
    my stomach
    my back
    my hair that's getting grays in it
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, I was self conscious about every scar, blemish, stretch mark, or imperfection.

Sometime around 40, I decided I didn't care and I was awesome just the way I am. Life is too short to worry about meaningless physical shortcomings. Now instead of focusing on the parts of me that are less than perfect, I focus on what I do like and what I have achieved.

I have killer endurance. My pants size is a single digit number. My bodyfat is down to 20%. I have pretty green eyes, long legs and nice skin. The things that are "wrong" with me just aren't worth fretting over. :happy:
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    My huge *kitten* and thighs, with the cellulite too...even more self conscious about the cellulite. Also my upper arms.
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Honestly i have always been self conscious about my legs/thighs :noway:

:sad:

AND Cellulite...
    879311 Posts: 60
    Options
    everything
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    natascha1991 get out natascha -_- your waist looks fine haha.
    @pinkprincess... whats wrong with your face? You look nice from here. =]

no, seriously. it's too wide! it's bones so no matter how hard i try to lose weight it stays wide. i envy all the girls with tiny waist, i think if you have it all the guys just wanna grab you with one hand and lift you. oh and don't pay attention to me, i've been single for a while now. :)
  • karrielynn80
    karrielynn80 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    My thighs and belly. :sad:

same here. i've never been fat, but i've had a pooch all my life - it doesn't bother me as much anymore b/c i've been toning it & it's awesome when i'm not sitting down, just wish i didn't have the pooch when i sat down now...

and my thighs, they are very suseptible* to the "gulfball / hail" look - esp on the upper back. for this reason, i don't wear shorts often... i wish if i was gunna have "thunder" thighs, they'd look like those amazing thighs all the softball girls have lol -

**but i am working on both of these :)