Replies

• poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    im the opposite mine wont get smaller im a k and hate it x
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I'm self concious about everything....it sucks.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Ts and A. Not a fan of either, tho less of a fan of the Ts... at least I know if I work on the A, it will get better! The Ts tho... unless I find a whole lotta money lyin around, I'm doomed!
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My stomach. I either wear a girdle or Spanx every day. If I don't, I swear I look like I'm 4-6 months pregnant.
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    My arms... they are extremely flabby!! :'(
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    :blushing:
    Im not.

Damn! I can see why you aren't
  • shamarie87
    Options
    My upper arms and My stomach. I want to be able to sit without hiding my stomach, self consciously. If anyone have tips on whittling the waist please help! An ab routine would even be helpful. Currently I am going to the gym 3x's a week an hour each day. I usually do cardio(ellptical) or treadmil intervals for a mile. Then I work abs doing 15 cross situps, 10 leg lifts(using hang bar), 15 kickouts, and 10 standing side crunches using 30pd weights (each side). I repeat this 3times and inbetween reps I use light weights(3-4pds) to do 3 types of curls. So recently I have went up from 144 to 150, close to my starting weight of 153. I have slacked off on watching what I have been eating and have had fast food a couple of times and soda...which had cut out before. So now I'm getting back to trying to change my habits for a healthier lifestyle. I would loe to wear tank tops and not worry how my arms look and worry about how my stomach looks. Any advice will be appreciated! Thanks :)

Don't be afraid of lifting heavy weights :) also don't be afraid of bulking up... google "staci nerdfitness" and you will see what I mean!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    my hearing...or lack thereof...

and my scars...
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Thighs
    fat calves
    cankles
  • wxchaser
    wxchaser Posts: 178
    Options
    For me it has ALWAYS been my boobs, ive always wanted the big cleavage small waist you see on celebrities (before starvation was in) i was super happy after i got pregnant because they went from B to D almost overnight! Now im losing weight and those pesky Bs are back haha i secretly want breast implants.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I DESPISE my arms. They jiggle like jello and to me, it's sooo disgusting. I love wearing tank tops, but unless I have something over it, there's no way I'll go out in public like that. I feel bad too, because I have so many other issues, but it takes time, I know, and someday soon, I'll be happy with the way I look.
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    My arms...but I'm working on it! :-)
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Strange people, i'm shy, socially awkward and very clumsy. Put my into a room full of strangers and i turn into bozo the blushing clown who trips over or walks into things.
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    my large size in general. but if i had to point some things out it would be my upper arms that now that ive lost weight arent only big but flabby, the amount of weight i carry in my thighs and calves that make me unable to wear shorts/skirts and the way my stomach looks in jeans. i always get a little bit of smush. : /
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    My lower tummy....
  • moreno89
    moreno89 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    my stomach
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Everything.
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    My double roll stomach and flat *kitten*. Ugh!!!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    My stomach!!! I crunch and plank and that darn thing just says "you've had 3 kids... Forgetaboutit"
  • thebrianmo
    thebrianmo Posts: 108
    Options
    Ugg, the fact that I fee no one notices or will notice my weight loss, including myself.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'd be better off listing areas of my body I'm NOT self conscious about...forearms, earlobes, fingers...that's about it. That's why I don't wear shorts (in 100 degrees here in TX) even at home. I even have cellulite on my calves. I'm hoping this goes away as I continue to lose.