Showers!!!

Options

Replies

• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Usually I like them hot enough to turn my skin a nice glowing red. Except for when I am showering right after a workout, then I like it lukewarm, to help cool me off.

^^^ same
  • EastCoast_Girl
    Options
    Hot as Hades all the time...except in the summer I like it somewheres in the middle
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    so hot my skin is about to come off
  • smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    As cool/cold as I can stand it on that specific day. Even when it's cold, I don't like it too hot.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    As hot as you can go, but lately they're ice cold, especially after working out. I have read a medical that when you take cold showers, they make your body work harder to warm itself, therefore you burn more calories throught the day.
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    In the summer here, temps are super high, so like the shower luke warm to cool.... but all the rest of the year, I like em' hot. It's relaxing
  • CoffeeJunkieMann
    CoffeeJunkieMann Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I prefer my showers to be hot, very very hot!!!

This
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I start really hot and then lower it and lower it while I am in it.
    In the end when I wash out my conditioner it's usually ice cold.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    It depends upon the time of year. Right now I'm opting for luke warm to cool. Come winter I'll head for medium hot.
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    If I just got done working out, there is nothing better than a cold shower. but otherwise, I like it pretty hot.
  • cakelady69
    cakelady69 Posts: 228
    Options
    Most of the time as hot as I can get it! But after a hard workout, I start lukewarm and finish with cold.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    hot in the morning; lukewarm after workouts.
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I dislike hot water, Im a luke warm kind of girl, even in the winter.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Hot in the winter and very mild in the summer. :happy:
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Warm but not too hot.
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I have sensitive skin, so I would say somewhere on the warmer side and not blistering hot.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Super hot, all year around! Hot enough that when my husband jumps in with me he says ouch, haha.

TMI

Water conservation is TMI? I'm sorry, does saving the enviroment offend you?
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    hhhmmmm sooo many take a cool/cold shower after working out. I will have to try this.Never thought of it before, now I'm glad I asked this question. :wink:
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm an in between-er! Someties hot, sometimes cold! After my runs, it's usually hot, cold, hot, cold! .
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Super hot, all year around! Hot enough that when my husband jumps in with me he says ouch, haha.

TMI

Haters gonna hate. :noway: