Who has your ideal body type?

Options

Replies

• DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    My ideal is on my tikker... Marilyn Monroe! Curvy, sexy, thin & beautiful. =) She has my body type so I feel like it's something I can achieve.

127508233169412727_zuElKv37_f.jpg

I used to idealize Monroe's figure too until I read this:
    http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/04/marilyn-monroe-was-not-even-close-to-a-size-12-16/
    I guess 1950/60's sizes were much different than our sizes now. Total bummer!!!!!

I'm a big fan of Kirstie Alley (as of 2012) - she's has a lovely, average-sized woman's figure!!!!
    http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Kirstie+Alley/Kirstie+Alley+Leaving+Greenwich+Hotel/J1iASbpMJWK

Augh, that is disappointing!! >=(

At least she LOOKS like something I could achieve, but only in her "heavy" pics. =P
  • april1lowe
    april1lowe Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Mine is Salma Hayek. I am only 5'2" and have always had hips, thighs and bust. She is also 5'2" and curvy as we all know. She weighs 115 and looks stunning in my opinion so I kind of look at that for maybe a goal but my weight has been in hover mode for months now :( so frustrating. I'm still trying to hit that 130 goal!
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Mine is Salma Hayek. I am only 5'2" and have always had hips, thighs and bust. She is also 5'2" and curvy as we all know. She weighs 115 and looks stunning in my opinion so I kind of look at that for maybe a goal but my weight has been in hover mode for months now :( so frustrating. I'm still trying to hit that 130 goal!

Me too! I really like her figure. I'm also 5'2" and I've always had hips and bust as well. I just need to lose a bit of love handles and tone up.

I often watch this video of her these days for inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYxxgvA8rlM

We can do it! Best of luck to us. :drinker:
  • robertcocroft35
    Options
    cbevan you look beautiful, just dont idolize marylyn monroe she was a pill popin home wrecking skank
  • amysteri
    amysteri Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider = beautiful, sexy, and dangerous!
    lara_croft_tomb_raider_2001_angelina_jolie.jpg?w=237&h=376
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Every since I was a teenager, Christina Aguilera (in her former days) always had the body I aspired for. I realize that she is a bit on the petite side, but I always thought she was so beautiful and wanted to look like her.
    I know this will sound a bit bad but I'm not a fan of the way she looks now, though I do ADMIRE that she embraces her larger frame and loves her body.

Wenn_t_kelly-osbourne-christina-aguilera171011b.jpg
  • Honeybea86
    Honeybea86 Posts: 107
    Options
    Ronda Rousey, the female ufc champion. 5'6 and 135lbs of sexiness!
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Kate Beckinsale and Milla Jojovich ( particualrly in resident evil film roles). I know that both of these ladies are a few inches taller than me, however when i am fitter, their body images are not unreasonable. they're both athletic too which i really aspire to.
  • RoyaltyThick
    RoyaltyThick Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i loveeee mariah carey's figure but im only 4"11 and my hips are soo big but if i could pick a body i love hers!
  • GuybrushThreepw00d
    GuybrushThreepw00d Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    athletic_women_with_awesome_bodies_640_27.jpg

^^^this!^^^

who.... is.... that..... ?

seriously :love:
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    first this

justin_shirtless1.jpg

then this

Brad-Pitt-ripped-abs-troy.jpg

but with more muscular legs
  • bananapancakebella
    Options
    My ideal is on my tikker... Marilyn Monroe! Curvy, sexy, thin & beautiful. =) She has my body type so I feel like it's something I can achieve.

127508233169412727_zuElKv37_f.jpg

I used to idealize Monroe's figure too until I read this:
    http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/04/marilyn-monroe-was-not-even-close-to-a-size-12-16/
    I guess 1950/60's sizes were much different than our sizes now. Total bummer!!!!!

I'm a big fan of Kirstie Alley (as of 2012) - she's has a lovely, average-sized woman's figure!!!!
    http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Kirstie+Alley/Kirstie+Alley+Leaving+Greenwich+Hotel/J1iASbpMJWK

Augh, that is disappointing!! >=(

At least she LOOKS like something I could achieve, but only in her "heavy" pics. =P

I hate to be the bearer of even more bad news, but marilyn is pregnant in that photo as well.

I second wanting to look like Jessica Biel
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Alice Eve (although possibly slightly tighter on the hips)

alice_eve_black_bikini_miami_november_25_2012_39-760x1140.jpg

ALICE-EVE-in-Bikini-on-the-Beach-in-Miami-3.jpg
  • rishonb
    rishonb Posts: 232
    Options
    Salma Hayek ....
    . Exactly salma body is so perfect
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Marilyn Monroe. I want her figure from the movie Niagara. Not gonna happen but I can dream.
  • chrisjathompson
    chrisjathompson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am apparently the same height as Dr. Phil, is this a good goal?

wall-content-dr-phil-says-youre-fat-5690.jpg
  • TNR32
    TNR32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Miranda Lambert...curvy, sexy and doesn't try to attain the perfect hollywood size.
  • chrisjathompson
    chrisjathompson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find a good photo, but Adam Baldwin, he's also 6'4

6326126014_4e7388bbac_z.jpg
  • oceanbreeze22
    oceanbreeze22 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Lopez. I would love to have her body. In my dreams.
  • starsonlyhope
    Options
    For me it has always been Kate Winslet. She's a little bit taller than I am (5'7" to me 5'5") but she has a real woman's body

2.jpeg