Running MFP friends!

Options

Replies

• sss92225
    sss92225 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some running buddies! Feel free to add me...any of you :)
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Currently training for my second half marathon... anyone feel free to add me!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Could use some more running friends too! Feel free to add me anyone as well!!!
  • phillieschic
    Options
    Yep, I'm a runner...add if you like! :bigsmile:
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner! Add me if it strikes your fancy!
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Free free to add me ( also any other runners ). My usual distance is 10Km and I've just signed up for my first half marathon.
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I've been running for a few years now. Feel free to add me.
  • sbbc09
    sbbc09 Posts: 22
    Options
    Four 5K's, a 4 mile, and a 5 mile, and training for a half-marathon (October 7th). Anyone, feel free to add.
  • kayrevan
    kayrevan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just started running this past week. I am already addicted to it even though I can not run very far yet. I run a little and then walk a lot and repeat the process over and over for about 4 miles. I am working hard to increase my running so I can run a lot and walk a little and eventually not walk at all. I am signed up for a 5K one month from today even though I am pretty sure I will not be able to run teh whole thing. I am also going to train for a half marathon in April of next year. I am always looking for more friends and could certainly use the help and motivation while I learn how to run. Feel free to add me!!!
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I have been running for a year now....love it and still hate it!!!! I'm training for my 1st 1/2 marathon Sept 9. Would love some friends....I'm in major need of a push to finish this training...my legs are tired!!! :grumble: Feel free to add me!!! ANYONE!!
  • kimmi2448
    Options
    Please add me to your list! I'm just starting to run and would love the encouragement and any tips that you have for a beginner!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I'm doing hills tonight. Does that make me a runner or a masochist? :laugh:
  • fitfunk
    fitfunk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm doing hills tonight. Does that make me a runner or a masochist? :laugh:

Both?! :glasses:
  • tennesseeleigh
    Options
    Love to be added. Just returned to running after two foot surgeries (not running related) and a baby. Working my way through C25K again.
  • ATclassof2021
    ATclassof2021 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Training for my 17 half marathon in September and my 4th full marathon in October......feel free to add me and I will share anything I can.
  • grendel322
    grendel322 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! It seems my MFP friends are in three camps: Running, beer and/or music! Always happy to have fellow runners to keep up with! :) And in case anyone HASN'T seen it:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/689297-you-might-be-a-runner-if

I see WAY too much of myself in lots of these posts. :)
  • DG_Allen
    DG_Allen Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Avid runner here too! Training for my first half in Oct. I would love more running friends. Feel free to add me.
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    YAY runners!! add me too!
  • ccbarbeau
    ccbarbeau Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner too! Always want new runner friends, add me if you like!
  • Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    Options
    Novice here, been jogging/running 5ks in the mornings when I can. Graduated C25k a long while back and working my way back up on off days. Any of you can feel free to add me as well :smile: