small but HUGE motivator!!!

Options
ktkiffer
ktkiffer Posts: 21 Member
I just randomly tried on some of my size 12 pants and was able to ZIP THEM UP!!! Granted, some of them are still pretty tight BUT at least I know somethings WORKING!!! And just in time for our vacation! Just got back on the bandwagon so this is a great motivator for me!

Replies

• susanp15
    susanp15 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job, you should be proud!
  • zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    Woohoo! I'm not brave enough to try my 12s yet. I think we have pretty similar body types, though, and I'm still 10 or 15 pounds heavier than you. So I'm okay with that. Good job for you! :flowerforyou:
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    Woooooo!!!! Best feeling ever!!!! Congrats :)

And hey are your pics from the Cleveland color run?? I was there :)
  • ktkiffer
    ktkiffer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I'm not ashamed to say I strutted in front of the mirror for a good 5 minutes ;-)

And, Nikki, the pics are definitely from the Cleveland Color Run - How'd you like it? It was only my second 5k, but I'm pretty sure it's the most FUN and CRAZY race I'll ever be a part of!! Loved it! Looking forward to next year's run with an even bigger group of friends! Maybe I'll see you there ;-) Are you from the Cleveland area?
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! that's awesome! I just tried on some size 12 pantsmyself in the store yesterday (I don't own any pair of size 12s lol) and I could do them up/fit into them too so that was exciting! (though a few more pounds and they'll fit better and I'll actually buy a pair for vacation in a week and a bit :D)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!