New Applebee's Items

Options
Just wondering if anyone tried any of the new Applebee's 550 calories and under items...i would like to try the spicy shrimp diavolo but when i typed it in, in the database on here it didnt come up. any suggestions on how to log that if i do go ahead and try it??

Replies

• pelizares
    pelizares Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I tried the Asiago Peppercorn Steak, It was very good, had great flavor. I added this to the database, I just put the name and wrote the dinner was 550 calories. I do not know the fat/protein content
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Add it to the database and make sure to check off the box that says other users can see it. That way the next person who goes to log it will be able to find your entry.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I have tried both the Shrimp Diavolo and the Island Shrimp (or something like that - shrimp skewers on island rice w/ veggies) and both were very tasty and very filling. I just searched around a little bit on google hoping to find nutrition facts, but to no avail :frown: Hopefully they will be posted somewhere someplace soon. My husband and I eat at Applebee's often (not many choices in a small town) so I would like to know the nut facts as well. If you happen to find them, let me know!
  • icecoldhazelnut
    Options
    I have not tried the Applebees items yet, they are too many calories for my calorie limit. These are more than a third of my daily calorie intake so I've decided that these meals are to expensive calorie wise. For those of you who are trying the applebees meals ask the restaurant for nutrition information, they may or may not be able to help but its worth the try.