Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU!!! ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUT

Replies

• tree fitty'
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    8!

Thank you! I think your other picture is better, 8.5 because I prefer the natural look. :)
  • tree fitty'

What in the world does that mean!? :huh:
  • 8!

Thank you! I think your other picture is better, 8.5 because I prefer the natural look. :)

I thought the same thing. She's much prettier w/out all the makeup. Gorgeous even.
  • @ aroberts cute! 8.5
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    10 great motivation!!!
  • 8!

I thought the same thing. She's much prettier w/out all the makeup. Gorgeous even.

thank you guys! that was makeup for a party but, you know as a makeup artist i can't help but wear a lot of makeup D:
    i do appreciate your kind words though.

italiano - 8
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    melinadaniell - Beautiful 10 =)
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    @ tnoire=10
  • @Italiano 8 :-)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member

Totally a 9 in your third pic.
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    I try to play this game but when I do all I can find myself wondering is what I would think of the person once they started talking to me. Seriously, maybe it's the therapist in me but I have a super hard time judging attractiveness before someone opens their mouth. Like fran from the nanny for example, WHOA! hehe
  • Rasgirl24: very pretty - 9
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    9 :)

Totally a 9 in your third pic.
    Thank you :3

Slkehl - 9.8 you're absolutely stunning!
  • moreno89
    moreno89 Posts: 210 Member
  • sambo60
    sambo60 Posts: 7
    Amazing weight loss pics moreno89! :happy:

Why do mostly women comment on this thread? It's probably due to a disproportionate number of women on this site, but that's just a guess, as I have no statistics on this site. It's interesting to me though. Anyway, carry on :smile:
  • moreno89
    moreno89 Posts: 210 Member

Why do mostly women comment on this thread? It's probably due to a disproportionate number of women on this site, but that's just a guess, as I have no statistics on this site. It's interesting to me though. Anyway, carry on :smile:

thank you!! :D
  • sambo60
    sambo60 Posts: 7

thank you!! :D

Also, I noticed that nobody ever comments after me with a rating. Is it THAT bad? Or maybe it's my fault because I always make too much conversation :tongue: