30 Day shred lvl1

Options
I have just completed Jillian Michaels 30 day shred lvl 1 and i must admit i expected it to last longer than 20minutes, but there is no way i could have lasted longer. I feel totally knackered lol
But i wore heart rate monitor and burnt 364kcal :)

Replies

• mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Very nicely done! Keep at it, you'll get results!
  • jmhurley87
    Options
    Very nicely done! Keep at it, you'll get results!

have you done it? be nice to hear from people that have done it x
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'll be at day 7 today and it really is a great workout! I'm already seeing improvements and I've lost 5 pounds!
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I started level 2 a couple days ago and it's amazing that it's only 20 mins but she kills me :) I think on the weekends I'll be adding level 1 to level 2 for some extra body lovin ;-)

I've been at it for 2 weeks and have lost a few inches in certain places :))
  • lmruthe
    lmruthe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This morning I completed day 27. I love it. Can t wait to start and do it all over again!!
  • heatherpatricia87
    Options
    I did day 1 of the shred last night...it definitely made me rethink my life choices, like buying 3lb dumbells instead of 2 ha ha! I can feel it in my legs mostly...I wish there was more of an ab section! Guess I'll just have to do another few sets on my own :)
  • jmhurley87
    Options
    I did day 1 of the shred last night...it definitely made me rethink my life choices, like buying 3lb dumbells instead of 2 ha ha! I can feel it in my legs mostly...I wish there was more of an ab section! Guess I'll just have to do another few sets on my own :)

yes i noticed my legs hurt alot more thank anywhere else. looking forward to doing it tomoz.
  • ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm starting level 2 today. I haven't lost any weight, but I've lost a few inches overall. I watched level 2 yesterday to see what I'm in for and it really steps up the ab exercises, which I think is a good thing as I wasn't challenged by the ab work in level 1. I hear many people get the most results from level 2. It looks really hard but I'm going to push through it!
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Day 26 (D6L3) - - - I absolutely hate this level, BUT I am doing it! 4 days left. Have lost 6.2 lbs so far and am waiting til I'm finished to take measurements, but I went shopping last weekend and had to buy a size smaller in jeans :-) Happy shredding!
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options

Just wait until you get to level 2. It's pretty much all abs!
  • jmhurley87
    Options
    ooooooo, im just about the measure myself now before dinner as im not bloated or anything :)
  • hheiland05
    hheiland05 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love the 20 min video's...I have 3 boys and I can always find 20 mins to get a workout
  • heatherpatricia87
    Options

Just wait until you get to level 2. It's pretty much all abs!

Amazing :) Thanks for the heads up!! I guess I can wait a few more days for that level!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    It's an awesome workout!
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    I am through day 6 of level 1. I may go another round when I get some tonight just for "fun". I use 3 different weights throughout as some thing are easier than others for me to do. That adds a little kick to the parts that aren't as hard.
  • BrianaRenee21
    Options
    I just did day 2 of level 1 and the tops of my thighs are shaking! I woke up this morning and didn't know if I should wait a day to let my legs to feel better, but I pushed through it! I don't have a heart-rate monitor so I was wondering what are people searching for when they log it? Thanks!
  • KellyUK1987
    Options
    I just did Day 2 of Level 1. I'm not feeling *too* bad right now. My arms were shaking so much throughout the pushups haha! Was funny. I had to stop again part way through for a breather, but I'm getting better at it!

Going to have a cold drink, then do some jogging :)
  • cocobounty
    cocobounty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i did day 2 of level 1 today and my legs are hurtiing!! Pushed through and am very determined!! Although it does make me hungry!!
  • jmhurley87
    Options
    i have just done it all again lol, as i felt i need to push myself a bit more and now im done for the day, totaly achy
  • CHN_
    CHN_ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've only got a few more days of L3 left and then I'm done for now. Done it stretched out (along with going to the gym etc) though. I figure I may start it again come September, and this time do it five days a week, even on days I do other things.

First week of L1 my abs were burning, but my legs are fairly strong already so didn't notice that so much. I guess I can thank all the hiking I did for work back in may/june for keeping my legs strong, he he.