Where are the all the young people at!!??

Replies

• I am 65 but feel 25! Does that count? :)
  • MicaMurphy
    MicaMurphy Posts: 23 Member
    I'm 23 (unfortunately), wish I was about 4 years younger, ahaha.

Feel free to add me!
  • Awww I just make it... I'm 25 hahaha :smile:
  • right here ^^^^
  • now i feel old lol :)

yeah... that..
    ^^^^^ me too!!
  • KatdenRN
    KatdenRN Posts: 52
    Pfft..... kids these days... still haven't figured out where all of the knowledge comes from! :tongue:
  • tazboy
    tazboy Posts: 81 Member
    older the bull, stiffer the horn ... just sayin
  • Cyndist1
    Cyndist1 Posts: 21
    Pfft..... kids these days... still haven't figured out where all of the knowledge comes from! :tongue:

So true =)
  • kjjunior
    kjjunior Posts: 14
    Almost 18! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who cheated the system. :wink: I though I'd just say something about that.
    This site and others like it make the min. age 18. People have to have stable salaries to buy exercise dvds or do nutrition plans like Nutrisystem, or to hire a personal trainer. You have to be an adult to go on shows like "The Biggest Loser." (I personally think they should have a teenage version.) but people wonder about child obesity and what causes eating disorders. There should be sources out there like this one set up for teens, or older, but allowing them. This is how we avoid children developing bad habits before it's too late.
    Just sayin. I know some kids don't even think about it, but once your a teenage girl who's a lil overweight walking around school with all the 110 lb beautiful girls, you need a support system with other girls, or guys, going through the same thing. I live in FL, so the pressure is enormous here and I'm proud of myself for getting a head start on weight loss.
    Add Me if you like! :happy:
  • Almost 18! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who cheated the system. :wink: I though I'd just say something about that.
    This site and others like it make the min. age 18. People have to have stable salaries to buy exercise dvds or do nutrition plans like Nutrisystem, or to hire a personal trainer. You have to be an adult to go on shows like "The Biggest Loser." (I personally think they should have a teenage version.) but people wonder about child obesity and what causes eating disorders. There should be sources out there like this one set up for teens, or older, but allowing them. This is how we avoid children developing bad habits before it's too late.
    Just sayin. I know some kids don't even think about it, but once your a teenage girl who's a lil overweight walking around school with all the 110 lb beautiful girls, you need a support system with other girls, or guys, going through the same thing. I live in FL, so the pressure is enormous here and I'm proud of myself for getting a head start on weight loss.
    AMEN.
  • emnpepper
    emnpepper Posts: 16 Member
    I know you asked for a particular age group but hey I just turned 37 and still feel like I'm 23 - apart from the wonderful feeling that as you get older you accept yourself- overweight or not. I am losing weight to be who I really am, for myself. Are there any other 30 yo who feel the same way? Eg your friends will always accept you but you know you are a slim attractive person on the inside regardless of the fact 'they'll always love you"
  • leslielrd12
    leslielrd12 Posts: 115 Member
    I'm 23 and focusing on a lifestyle change. :)
  • sarakarolina18
    sarakarolina18 Posts: 15 Member
    I feel old too at 28 :(

But please add me. I am looking to track with people. Lets do it together :)
  • brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Oh snap! I'm too old at 26....
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    I felt young until reading this post! :ohwell:

I'm only 34... that is the new 20, isn't it!? :laugh:
  • tabooski
    tabooski Posts: 89
    27, already a bitter old man
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    bish did you just change the definition of young people?

well arent you a closed minded intolerant little snob. :( you hurt my feelings and when you are 26, I hope someone calls you old.
  • vinsonh42
    vinsonh42 Posts: 125
    Almost 18! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who cheated the system. :wink: I though I'd just say something about that.

There was a show at one point. Not sure if it is still on and I can't remember what it was called, but it was kids in high school working hard over the summer. It was a neat show.

I'm 22 feel free to add.
  • I'm turning 29 still but I feel like I'm 16....how does that work;)
  • cjm1089
    cjm1089 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm 22! :)