65lbs gone in 7 months

Options
andrea000
andrea000 Posts: 314 Member
just wanted to share my latest progress:) started in jan with slim in 6, then power 90, and now have 10 days left of turbofire:) 65lbs gone. feel free to add me

1522504_7429.jpg

Replies

• virgocoley
    virgocoley Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, how often do you workout. I started a week and a half ago and haven't noticed any difference at all - not even lost a pound - it's so frustrating. How long did it take before you started noticing a difference?
  • andrea000
    andrea000 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    thanks i workout 6 days a week with 1 rest day:) i noticed right away when i began with my energy levels, than water weight came off
  • aeaton0828
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Keep up the good work! I cant wait until I reach that goal!
  • virgocoley
    virgocoley Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Oh that's good to know cos I have noticed my energy levels have increased so i'll just wait for my weight weight to drop - thanks for your help - your an inspiration

oops I meant water weight not weight weight lol
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing job! You are so dedicated! That's a lot of weight to lose in 7 months!
  • Hana1993
    Hana1993 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OMG O-O
    u look great
    What a progress
    Congratulations :)
  • prlow
    prlow Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    you look great! Seeing other people's success stories motivates me to keep going in my own journey. I just recently started Jillian Michael's 30 DS and I love it. I'm looking for more members to help me stay motivated. Please feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • ski0721
    ski0721 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You look great!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. great job!
  • kisses4dylan
    kisses4dylan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    HOW absolutely fabulous is that! U look GREAT and your story has certainly made me lose a bit of the discouraged feeling I have had.
  • ShinyFuture
    ShinyFuture Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!
  • o2bADyer
    o2bADyer Posts: 208
    Options
    Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing! :bigsmile:
  • mfdixon
    mfdixon Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow! What was your calorie intake per day. If you don't mind letting me know your beginning weight? You are super!!
  • mfdixon
    mfdixon Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow! What was your calorie intake per day? If you don't mind letting me know your beginning weight? You are super!!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Great job! What motivation you have! Awesome awesome!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    *gawking wow that is an awesome transformation!! you look stunning
  • AshleyBananas
    Options
    That's awesome!

Can I ask what kind of workouts are you doing? I've been dieting for two months and have lost a little over 10 lbs. I work out 5 days a week for 30 minutes to 2 hours a day. So, I'm curious to know what you're doing to reach your success.

Thanks for posting! Good luck with the last 10!
  • spencer156
    Options
    So happy for you,i have a hard time seeing that i have to eat almost 6000 calories in a day would this be correct, maybe i am not reading this correctly,
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! You look amazing! Job well done!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I love seeing these photos - so inspiring! I've also noticed EVERYONE looks so much younger after they lose weight and get fit. That's a great big plus to doing all the work! Congratulations and thanks for inspiring the rest of us!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!