People who say "I hate that place" or "I don't"

Options

Replies

• skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    I personally can't eat fast food because it makes me sick so I do kind of hate it. But I'm not saying it couldn't be a part of a healthy lifestyle, you'd just be better off without it imo
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I wish I had so little to worry about in my own life to get annoyed with dumb things other people say.

Well if you have so much to worry about in your own life to get annoyed with dumb things other people say, then why did you bother to comment?
  • Selunca
    Selunca Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I love love love Mcdonald cheesburgers till about an hour after I eat them - I always get an upset stomach. But their so good.
    I havn't there since I started useing Myfitnesspal a month ago, but I do love me some fries. Sooo many calories though.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I love lamp.

I love you.... btw.

That's good...cuz I love you too. R.A.W.R.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Haha, I am guilty of the tv one. I honestly never watched tv before but I have had a lot more free time on hands and have found a few shows stacked up in my DVR to watch :P
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I wish I had so little to worry about in my own life to get annoyed with dumb things other people say.

Well if you have so much to worry about in your own life to get annoyed with dumb things other people say, then why did you bother to comment?

*snort* hi-five, love.
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options

^ This.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I love fast food. I love chemicals that are banned in other places. And I'm not going to fret about only eating things that are uncontaminated, because it's virtually impossible.

Also, I've decided that too much of anything causes cancer, so it's not worth stressing about.

And during prime time season, I will plop my butt down on the couch every Wednesday night and watch "The Middle" and "Modern Family" - and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Otherwise my love for TV is just when I need to get some work done and it's entertaining my kids for a bit.

Yep, I'm a horrible person and a bad mom in general. :huh:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Mcgangbang. YUM!

Gang Bang with only Irish and Scottish participants?
  • spoonful
    spoonful Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Everyone is ranting lately so....

I hate when overweight people say "I hate McDonalds" or "I hate fast food". Really?
    Then why are you there CONSTANTLY.

Another "I don't watch TV". So all those episodes of seinfeld, How I Met Your Mother, and Glee you talk about got there from reading a book?

I like Mcdonalds. A BUNCH actually. In fact I'll make the argument that for someone watching what you are eating, you can't get a better meal from anywhere else.....Oh ya, I said it.

And I like watching TV too. PTI, Around the Horn, How I Met Your Mother, Grimm, Fast and Loud, the list goes on.

It sounds like the only one raining is you.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I love fast food. But for the record, McDonalds just tastes awful to me. Very few things there that I would eat. Wendy's, on the other hand...
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    Can I have fries with this rant? :-)
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    I'll have to admit, I do love a McChicken sandwich. But I refuse to stop and get me one more than once every couple months. I'm trying to lose weight, and I could easily find it at McDonalds. I watch way too much TV. How I met your mother, Criminal Minds, NCIS, House, all of them.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Boardwalk Empire FTW!!!
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Can I have fries with this rant? :-)

Oh yes!:tongue:
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I still eat fast food at least weekly! Taco Bell, McDonalds, and Wendy's are my top choices.
    Yes, I watch TV as well. I could do a NCIS marathon anyday of the week. :bigsmile:
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Boardwalk Empire FTW!!!

I could NOT get into it last season....IDK why.

It would be cool to be able to dress like that all the time though.
  • Alzzak
    Alzzak Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have no response for the fast food part.... I literally haven't been to one in months.

As for the tv thing... they don't, they watch the episodes on the internet... :laugh: :laugh: Not tv, if they aren't watching it on the 900 inch flat screen moving picture box.
  • arock1000
    arock1000 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I hate rant pages, I never comment in them.

Irony.jpg