By picture alone....

Options
A friend of mine is having a hard time... And will not believe me...

So, from this picture alone... could you say something that might help boost his confidence?

18823893_2495.jpg

Replies

• scorl
    scorl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Love his smile! He seems like a happy fun guy! Remember to love yourself first in order to spread love to others! :)
  • 2shoes123
    2shoes123 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Your friend has a great smile and a great friend in you.
  • jbyesh
    jbyesh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Adorable smile. Looks like a very sweet person. Looks a liitle young (but im old!) But like he will grow to be a real cutie. :)
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    he has nice taste in eyewear. i can never find good looking glasses...
  • trudem
    trudem Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    appears tobe a very happy, good looking man with a great smile
  • jayraycee
    Options
    He's at a very healthy looking weight, horses seem to like him lol and he looks very friendly and sweet! And he is a cutie, to boot!:)
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Maybe this sounds weird... but I love his skin tone.... I am soooooo freaking white! It sucks, lol, I hate that pasty white look and I wont go to the tanning bed because it isnt worth the cancer risk.... any ways... I would kill to have that olive skin tone =)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options

So, from this picture alone... could you say something that might help boost his confidence?

18823893_2495.jpg
    He looks sweet & an amazing person.
    However let's not forget that personality is what really matters the most & not a person's outward appearance.
  • missypoo1974
    Options
    From his pic, he seems to be shy but sweet (my type of guy!) And he is freaking adorable!
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    beautiful smile! looks friendly and fun!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Lovely smile, he seems very warm and kind, and he has great friends! :)
  • gmichaelguy
    gmichaelguy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Seems to be enjoying having his picture taken at the SE corner of Central Park in NYC.
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    Really cute! Love that smile
  • elelat
    elelat Posts: 117
    Options

18823893_2495.jpg

Tu eres DOMICANO!!! Eres un campeon!

Imaginate que me acuerdo de ti de otro post!

And I think that you didnt knew much spanish... so..

You are DOMINICAN! A champ!!!

I remember you from another post, you are special!
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    Beautiful Smile. I think you are very handsome.
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Oh my god James! You didn't... lol

I do appreciate that you care man :) It was really sweet of you to try and boost my confidence.

I also appreciate all of the kind words from the ladies who have posted :) One of you posted that you can tell I am shy and you hit the nail on the head with that one :D
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Frans!!!! You're awesome all around and I wish I knew you in real life. :bigsmile:
  • Rambo313
    Rambo313 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Great smile, Look like an easy going person that can can have a good time no matter where he is. Looks like someone with al ot of positive energy and that is a GREAT thing!
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options

18823893_2495.jpg
    He looks sweet & an amazing person.
    However let's not forget that personality is what really matters the most & not a person's outward appearance.

Good thing he's got an amazing personality then too! He's a fantastic MFP friend!
  • jbyesh
    jbyesh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Maybe this sounds weird... but I love his skin tone.... I am soooooo freaking white! It sucks, lol, I hate that pasty white look and I wont go to the tanning bed because it isnt worth the cancer risk.... any ways... I would kill to have that olive skin tone =)

LOL I almost said the same thing, but thought a guy would find that weird! He does have great skin!