Anyone Familiar with Advocare?

Options
A friend of Mine has invited me to come to a class thing for becoming a Rep for Advocare(http://www.advocare.com/) So far it seems like a nutrition version of Avon...But Since I have lost over 130lbs it would be easier for me to reach out to potential clients. Anyone try or Sell it? I could use something to do and the extra money would be nice but I wanted to see what people know about it first.

Replies

• cgarza34
    cgarza34 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Love Advocare- The detox cleans is great-not like any other cleanse around. The energy drinks are delicious! with no gittery feeling.
    I enjoyed the vitamins they really help when you are working out heavily-but you do have to take so many in one day.Overall great products my gym coaches were selling the product but i did not like their prices. So i went on ebay and found them cheaper.
  • lick_broccoli
    Options
    A friend of Mine has invited me to come to a class thing for becoming a Rep for Advocare(http://www.advocare.com/) So far it seems like a nutrition version of Avon...But Since I have lost over 130lbs it would be easier for me to reach out to potential clients. Anyone try or Sell it? I could use something to do and the extra money would be nice but I wanted to see what people know about it first.

My husband and I recently became Advocare advisors. We love their products! We try some out first before becoming advisors. Ultimately decided to become advisors for the awesome discount on products and hey, trying to "sell" to people is easy when you believe in a product! I swear by SPARK! I also take Catalyst, Thermoplus, and OmegaPlex. My husband loves MNS. We have both done the 24 day Challenge and my husband lost 17 lbs! I lost less, but I didn't have as much to lose. Catalyst and Thermoplus has helped maintain my weight pretty well- even without exercise.

If you want more info, just send me a message!
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I am, starting the 24 day challenge this week and possibly becoming a distributor. It is a wonderful Christian company!
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I am an Advocare Spark addict! I drink only water and a Spark a day as a treat. I love it so very much. I have been using Spark for 10-15 yrs. The flavors are way better than they used to be. I never can commit to the supplements because I hate taking pills but I will buy and use Spark every chance I get. There was a study done (not by Advocare) that shows Spark as an excellent alternative for ADD meds. Google Spark vs. Ritalin, it is an excellent read.
  • cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My husband and I use Spark daily. I used to drink things like Red Bull or other "energy drinks" didn't like the strange feeling I got from them, or the crash they always gave me. My husband gave up a 6 to 8 can a day Mountain Dew habit when we started using Spark. Great product.
  • aathom11
    aathom11 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am an Advocare Spark addict! I drink only water and a Spark a day as a treat. I love it so very much. I have been using Spark for 10-15 yrs. The flavors are way better than they used to be. I never can commit to the supplements because I hate taking pills but I will buy and use Spark every chance I get. There was a study done (not by Advocare) that shows Spark as an excellent alternative for ADD meds. Google Spark vs. Ritalin, it is an excellent read.

Where is this study at? I would love to read it!! I have ADD and have just taken myself off meds. after 25 years. I just ordered spark for my workouts. So, now i'm very intrested!!
  • tjhodgen
    tjhodgen Posts: 10
    Options
    I am a distributor and have the article if you would like to provide me with your email address or you can google "Texas Tech study done on ritalin vs. spark.

Spark has allowed my husband, who I considered a "pop-aholic" , basically stop drinking pop. Spark gives you energy without the nervous feeling you get after drinking other energy drinks. It's a great product and comes in several great flavors.

Anyway, let me know if you would like me to send you the article!

Have a great day!
  • NativTxn68
    Options
    If you want to purchase all of your own AdvoCare products at a discount, you can sign up as a Distributor for just $79 and that includes 10 Spark and 12 Slam. You start off at 20% discount. A $500 retail order will bump you up to 25% ($375 out of pocket). Once you get to a discount level, you are there for as long as you remain a Distributor. There is no quota to maintain so you are not forced to buy product just to stay active like most other companies. You can go up to 40% discount. If you have friends and family buy from you, then it's just added $$$ in your pocket.

For more info, see http://tx.ag/advocare
  • Springfield_Rocks
    Options
    Not to start a fight or anything, but Advocate is a classic MLM.

You people are all going to end up buying too much product for inventory and then try to sell it to all of your family and friends at massively inflated prices with the catch that they get discounts if they join as a representative.

I resent this even being called a Christian company. Jesus would not approve.

Sorry guys, my two cents. I don't mean to be hurtful, just trying to talk you out of joining. These companies are disgusting, they do not care about you. They love to suck people in by saying crap about quality of life and such.

Please please please Beware.
  • jandssale
    Options
    I did not give my Advocare email and I wasn't asking if people wanted to buy from me or be a distributor. I said let me know if I can help! And how am I bearing false witness? There was nothing false about what I said in my post. I am a Christian who loves to work out and take care of my body. I believe that Advocare's products are top notch and best for how I want to improve in the way of my fitness.