Chocolate Drop!

Options
13»

Replies

• pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    My chocolate go tos:
    hershey kisses or nuggets (only eat like 2 at a time)
    chocolate cheerios (or other cereal)
    sugar free pudding cups (60 calories)
    fiber one brownies (90 calories)
    fiber one or nature valley protein bars (covered in chocolate & run 90-190 calories)
    no sugar added fudgesicles
    small ice cream cups (like the kind you give kids with the wooden spoon)
    ghiradelli dark chocolate squares (I get a big bag at costco sometimes)

Generally if the calories are 100 or less and I can get it portion controlled I'll grab it.
    But if it has fiber, protein or some nutrition benefit even better.

Good luck!
  • RilantheFirebug
    RilantheFirebug Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Dove chocolate individually wrapped squares, Herseys had for a while (not sure if they still do) chocolate sticks that weren't too bad if you had one or two, Trader Joe's chocolate nibs, etc.
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, cinnamon or vanilla -carmel teas, all stop my sugar/sweet/chocolate craving for ZERO calories. I love it.
  • HotAshMess
    HotAshMess Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I almost forgot......CHOCOLATE COFFEE. Awesome stuff!!
  • mama2mila
    Options
    I used to be a terrible chocoholic.... and just tried to think of when I last had a piece?!?! Sunday? I allow myself a small piece of Hershey's or local Saykley's chocolate when the craving hits, or have some chocolate chips.

I also LOVE chocolatecoveredkatie.com. Her fudgesicles are amazing! I've been waiting for a huge chocolate craving to make her brownie batter pancakes...... yum!
  • stargazer008
    Options
    I out 1 tsp of semi sweet chocolate chips on Ryvita crispbread and it satisfies my chocolate craving.
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I am currently addicted to Hershey's dark chocolate and almond nuggets. Two pieces is only 90 calories, and you get a little fiber from the almonds. I keep a bag in my desk at ALL times.
  • ROBINWILDCAT
    ROBINWILDCAT Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I get the Hershey's Sugar Free Mini Chocolate Bars....I keep them in the fridge, and whenever I feel the urge, I grab one or two, and I make two bites from each and just let them melt in my mouth. Only 32 calories each, and they really are satifying!!
  • LH2011
    LH2011 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    For me its have my chocolate and eat it!!! I am a choco nut too so I buy the Cadbury Multipack i.e. Twirl's and Caramel bars they average 180 per bar lower than the standard bars and I always save 180 calorie in my day and enjoy my bar with a cup of herbal tea in the evening. When I tired to cut chocolate out altogether I it just ended with major chocolate binges and feeling sick!!!
  • jheeley1989
    Options
    Have you tried the smaller dairy milk bars? Only about 90 calories and you usually find them with animal bars and kid size milky bars so you'll have a choice.
    Curly Wurlys arent too bad for calories either.
    And the weight watchers chocolate bars are very nice but not very big, so theres a few suggestions for you :)
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    p34647120-1.jpg

LOTTE - Dream Cacao - From Korea but probably available in your local Asian Grocery.
    Best chocolate ever.. 16 pieces is one serving and comes in 56% or 72% cacao.

I LOVE the 72%!!!

Cals 170
    Carb 18
    Fat 10
    Protein 3
    Sugar 0
    Soduim 5
  • kayfrog
    kayfrog Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Ghirardelli Intense Dark Toffee Interlude is amazing. I don't like dark chocolate, but I got this and the toffee really tones the intensity down. 3 squares has 190 cals in it and I eat 1-2, it really helps the cravings
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    392965_large.png

This is also AMAZING!!!!
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I was a huge chocoholic when I was a kid through my teenage years. Until I stopped making chocolate my go to food and got a life. When I eat chocolate now it is a moment to be savored. Each bite and subsequent slow melt in the mouth moment must not be rushed. I do absolutely nothing else but taste and enjoy my piece of nirvana. This is my reward for hard work with both regular exercise and good eating choices. I've finally came to the conclusion that I actually don't need to have chocolate to live but it's an indulgent me moment that I am allowed to have.

I had a sports doctor tell me that you can have everything just in moderation. He told me to use my chocolate bar as my end of week reward and to have it on the day that I did my biggest training session. I dropped 51lbs doing that. But that was a few years and a major injury ago. So I'm back to doing the same thing but using MFP as well. I've dropped 29lbs so far this year.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I like Nestle's Skinny Cow candy bars.
  • kimmae17
    kimmae17 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I buy the dove chocolates and just have one after dinner. I also found that doing mint chocolate makes me not want to eat anything after (the whole mint/toothpaste taste in your mouth kind of thing)
  • alumpoflard
    alumpoflard Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Curly Wurly! 115cals and take ages to eat, and they are Cadbury's! :happy: